• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Nolan's 'Inception' to star Dicaprio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

I've been sleeping on this movie, but just saw trailer 3, and oh crap seems like an amazing flick :O

love the Dark Knight-esque soundtrack, that horn (or whatever) is so fuckin cool to hear

also Marion Cotillard <3

Puddles

Banned
Inferno313 said:
Quality-wise? I'm sure Inception will be a much better film than Avatar.

Gross-wise? While I'd love to see it happen.

Lol no.

If this is much better than last year's best film, it will really be something to behold.

But then again, it is from the director of a top 5 film of 2008.

Kajiba

Saw the trailer for this when Iron Man 2 came out.

Looks crazy. When I saw the city started folding I was like =O.

Day 1 definitely.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm not looking through the whole thread to see if anyone else thought the same thing, but I saw the trailer for this and it looked like a ripoff of Paprika.

Well it is borrowing heavily from Paprika, though I don't know if it's intended or not.

The idea of a machine that goes into dreams isn't some mindblowingly original idea that only one person could have thought of.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
DanielPlainview said:
Nice.
They actually show about a few frames more of a few segments in the original trailer. ( JGL rotating the floating men, JGL on the motor cycle drawing gun in heavy rain etc.).

Is it sad that I know this?
With any other trailer this would be the case. However,this is NOLAN'S INCEPTION.

Veidt said:
Nice.
They actually show about a few frames more of a few segments in the original trailer. ( JGL rotating the floating men, JGL on the motor cycle drawing gun in heavy rain etc.).

With any other trailer this would be the case. However,this is NOLAN'S INCEPTION.

Ha, I didn't catch that. Amazing. :D

Veidt said:
Nice.

You forgot the extra frame of Ellen Page raising her eyebrow... shame on you!!!!!!!!!

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I'm dying to get my hands on that newly released poster. I've been searching the internet all over, but it looks like I'll have to wait till the film is released before I can buy it :(

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Rorschach said:
Oh, well if the CEO of the company distributing the movie says it's good, then I've got to go. I was on the fence until just now.
You think that dude is saying the same shit about Jonah Hex?

DMczaf

http://twitpic.com/1ptmqr

2hwd8pz.jpg

The Shade?

Pappasman

I saw a TV spot for this movie during the (extremly dissapointing) Season Finale of LOST. This looks so good. I'll definitly see this day 1.

guess I should post this here instead of LOST thread:

that second Inception TV spot that aired during LOST was new, right? Not one of the four previously known. Can anyone find it?

It started with a bird eye shot of buildings, kind of looked like the Slumdog Millionaire shot towards the beginning.

shagg_187 said:
THE MARK = BADASS!

Oh and The Architect? I hope that's not spoiling anything... :/
Yeah, I think this is the part where I stop reading anything about this movie. Of course, I said the same thing after seeing the last trailer. :/ Would like to go into this knowing as little as possible.

vazel

Banned
I really wish I hadn't seen those posters and learned all their roles as I was watching the movie. That's it complete blackout for me from now on.

Cipherr

Yeah I saw this during the lost finale too. Had ignored this thread but holy fucking shit at that preview. I had no idea this movie looked this good. And Im loving what they mentioned about the concept of it.

Hype is sky high and I didnt even really know anything about the movie until yesterday. And I do like Ellen Page as an actress, this should be her chance to show that she actually has some range. Ill be watching to see if she does a good job NOT playing the same ass roll Michael Cera style.

Day 1.

Bleepey

I have stayed out of this thread, i knew nothing about this film, barely saw a teaser image. i saw the Uk tv spot and i do not know what to think.

Bleepey said:
I have stayed out of this thread, i knew nothing about this film, barely saw a teaser image. i saw the Uk tv spot and i do not know what to think.

Continue doing so. Don't watch any more tv spots. I wish I had done the same, this seems like the type of movie you'd love to be surprised by.

Busty

Banned
I'm glad the hype for this is steadily building.

And to think that there were people who thought that Sex And The City 2 was WB's big film this summer.

HA!

Discotheque said:
1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 are a steal. I love my avatar far too much to part with it though.

Oh man. Your avatar falls into that unique group that made me sit watching it over and over. Hypnotic and enchanting.

It's Cherly Cole/Tweedy isn't it? What's it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom