• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmafying Your Avatar: 2010 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanadeus

Banned
DumbNameD said:
Santa hat?
Shanadeus.png
No...

Thank you but it's not what the kitten was looking for.

(sorry for the size...dont know how to fix gifs)

Request
OMZ27.gif

Type of Avatar:GIF
Description: anything Christmas will do...hat, candy cane, snow etc etc

if anybody can help out THANKS A BUNCH :D

kaskade said:
aoVYi.jpg

I just did this in gimp, first time using the program :lol . I think it turned out alright. If any of you creative gaffers want to add to it or make it better the original here is the original

0RbjF.jpg

Added some stuff

8pgOn.gif

dexterslu

Request

Type of Avatar: GIF or Image will do!
Description: If someone could hook me up with a Christmas Sparty that would be pretty dope!

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I know GAF love to hate WoW, but come on... Deathwing wants some Xmas spirit while destroying the world.

Pretty please? :(

ultron87

I'm a fan of my current Christmas Deep Crow:

crowxmas.jpg

But I also wouldn't mind seeing what someone could do in the Santa-hat direction of things. Here's the original if that would be easier:

deepcrow_iconl.jpg

Thanks, you all are awesome!

Rapstah

Adding just a santa hat to mine was way beyond what I could do in GIMP, so help would be appreciated!

EDIT: And because actually getting ahold of the files could be hard (rotation etc.), here's both of mine:

rapstaph_18mjp.gif
rapstaph_22m8g.gif

I'll hop on board and help out with the Jpegs - I just can't do .gifs... But I'll wait in line for that service - that would be awesome.

Request
mX9WE.gif

GIF
Description: A simple santa hat would work (realistic - not cartoon) :D
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom