• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmafying Your Avatar: 2010 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rctdaemon said:
friskykillface.gif

Sorry, but I had to cut a frame out to get it under 150kb.

wow! thanks, seeing that comment for a beard and santa hat for des sounds great.

thanks and if you do that , much appreciated :D

Solune

smurfx said:
solune you should really have somebody re-size your avatar so it doesn't look so jaggy.

I was actually trying in Photoshop but I had no idea where to begin and I didn't want to be greedy by asking someone to do it for me. Once again thanks to Rctdaemon though.

Rctdaemon

Deku said:
wouldn't mind a santa hat on kersh.
deku.jpg

I saw Vader kissin' Santa Claus!

Pennybags said:
Pretty please? Anything goes; have at it. :D
pennybags.png

Moneybags doesn't quite have the same ring as Frosty...

Jeels said:
I figure mine would be fun to do since he already has a hat.
jeels.jpg

That must be an awful big snowman he's working on! :D

Edit: Solune, I actually have a resized version of your avatar:
solune.jpg

Would someone be so kind as to give my avatar the Christmas treatment? No particular preferences, and I would accept a GIF if you wanted to add snow or blinking lights.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
already have mine in full effect. three or four years ago jarosh helped me make mine serviceable, and it returns annually to ring in the season.

KAOz

Short bus special
Could somebody help me with mine?

Maybe putting a santahat or something like that on Sean Pertwee, and in the same sepia tone as the picture?

PersonaX

I'm a complete retard when it comes to photoshop etc so could some of you please christmafy my avatar? I know my avatar is kinda tricky for this, but maybe somekind of a christmas light reflection in the visor would be cool? is it doable?

Anyway, try something if you will. Thx.

PersonaX said:
I'm a complete retard when it comes to photoshop etc so could some of you please christmafy my avatar? I know my avatar is kinda tricky for this, but maybe somekind of a christmas light reflection in the visor would be cool? is it doable?

Anyway, try something if you will. Thx.
jv0ss.jpg

Not sure if this is what you had in mind. Gave it a shot :)

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
If I get some time at work, I may Photoshop on a a Santa hat but I'm sure someone else can do a better job...

Volcynika

If anyone could Christmas-ify mine, that'd be great. I suck at image editing :lol

EDIT: Got one from GCNemesis, changing it this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom