• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmafying Your Avatar: 2010 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Request
Type of Avatar: GIF
Description: The avatar i have now. Doesnt matter whatyou do to it i wanna see something cool tis all.

Ferga

Try mine someone :)

Spent half a hour trying to think of something good but nothing clicked... but i just know something is there

Arjen

Cool idea, i suck at photoshop though :(
If someone would do mine, i'll be forever in your debt.
Well not forever, but for quitte some time.

Lumine

Anyone want to have fun with mine? Like add a hat or something? I'd appreciate it. I can't seem to find my copy photoshop anymore or I'd probably do it myself. :(

Meadows

Banned
3763473330_43a9091a42_o.jpg

I was thinking maybe someone could put some Christmas lights on the skyscrapers that Faith is looking at? If not just put a candycane in her hand? Thanks.

Ogni-XR21

Oh it's that time of year again... *changes avatar*

If I find the time I might work on some avatars later.

Edit:
Sai-kun said:
I love you! :D

Now all you need to do is resize it. The way it is now the forum resizes it to 90 width which makes the height go over the 120px limit.

JoeBoy101

JoeBoy101 said:
Request
Type of Avatar: Image
Description: just a droopy santa hat on Lee would be great. Thanks! If hat is too difficult, santa beard would suffice.

Last effort to see if anybody will do Xmas up my avatar. *puppy dog eyes*

110m1qo.jpg

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Arjen said:
Cool idea, i suck at photoshop though :(
If someone would do mine, i'll be forever in your debt.
Well not forever, but for quitte some time.
I really want to add a party-blower to your avatar, just need to find a horizontal profile.

Ed: Not gonna request someone help with mine unless I help other people too. It's the season of giving, dangit.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Ferga said:
Try mine someone :)

Spent half a hour trying to think of something good but nothing clicked... but i just know something is there
It's a half-assed job, but I think this works. What's he going to do with that!?

QovsW.jpg

Ed: Fudge, I missed a mistletoe gag.

EliCash

I know some fine young prince out there wants to put a santa hat on Coop. I will be forever in your debt.
Maybe some snow too.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
:D I already did mine two years ago and I'm still keeping it! I was wondering why this thread wasn't made! I'll see if I can help out with requests later on today. No promises.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Seems no one got love for 'ol Manny Calavera. Nor for me /sadface

Last attempt, if anyone takes a crack at it I'll be forever thankful =)

Vagabundo

Would anyone help an old man this year?

REQUEST
TYPE
JPG
DESCRIPTION Anything your heart desires.

<------ My Penny Farthing needs some sprucing...

LosDaddie

Banned
LosDaddie said:
Here's my regular avatar:

Hulk_walkfoward.gif

I believe it was Smurfx who Christmas-fied the Hulk last year. Let's see what you guys come up with this year.

Thanks!

No love for the Hulk this year? :(

Was he naughty again?

Request Please Christmas-ize my iconic spindashing Viewtiful Joe icon! Pretty please?!

Description: Anything goes. :D

Request
Description: Well, I managed to add a hat and a beard. If someone could add some nice falling snow, it'd be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom