• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmas Avatar Request - 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmanoBuff

Hi, first time in this thread.

Can someone help my Amano Gatchaman get his xmass hatz please?

Thanks in advance!

zyBClRd.jpg

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Hello folks. If someone would be kind enough to give Boss Tigrex something simple for the holidays (a little Rudolph nose and/or raindeer antlers or something) I would very much appreciate it!

1503248.jpg

Rex.jpg

oipic

Dear GAF,

I have tried and failed very miserably... so I'd be very appreciative if someone could please work some artistic magic and place a santa hat on the dear lady in my avatar, if possible. That ribbon in her hair, while otherwise delightful, proved particularly troublesome for me!

Happy holiday season, and all that. :)

Coreda

Christmas touch, please?

baconbitz-christmasi7pqb.png

Will get around to a couple more later.

Dear GAF,

I have tried and failed very miserably... so I'd be very appreciative if someone could please work some artistic magic and place a santa hat on the dear lady in my avatar, if possible. That ribbon in her hair, while otherwise delightful, proved particularly troublesome for me!

Happy holiday season, and all that. :)

oipic-christmaaszwdry.png

Merry kitschmas ;)

Coreda

Just a little appreciation post for past animated Christmas avies I fancied. Truly some hilarious and amazing work.

DqNnjah.gif
zWE6xsO.gif
Z0Usfov.gif
aYNP1O4.gif
DqUvgQO.gif
wcNK7Ox.jpg

Left to right: PantherLotus, TeethMummy, daw840, Dissonance, Santiako, PersonaX (non-animated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom