• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clarkson's Farm

winjer

Gold Member

Marvel14

Banned
Is that you, Meghan?
You'd think so from the reactions I got...but check out his other shitty comments if you want to know how classy he is.

This is a public figure with influence. ..and he's a numpty. He was the kid with slightly shat pants who'd pick on all the vulnerable and unliked kids in school for shits and giggles just to keep his popularity and ego as high as possible. You know the one.

Last edited:
You'd think so from the reactions I got...but check out his other shitty comments if you want to know how classy he is.

This is a public figure with influence. ..and he's a numpty. He was the kid with slightly shat pants who'd pick on all the vulnerable and unliked kids in school for shits and giggles just to keep his popularity and ego as high as possible. You know the one.

How is Harry doing?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

He still should be allowed to build a farm track in his farm tho... which btw, it is ridicolous you need council permission to do so.

Last edited:

Tams

Trying to recruit new people to your cause?

How is Harry doing?

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Spaceman292

Banned

A lot of this stuff is made up and sensationalised. He never said the n-word on tv. And they're trying to make out that punching Pier Morgan is actually a bad thing to do.

winjer

Gold Member

Let's remind you, again, that you were the first person to bring up Meghan in this thread, while everyone was just happy talking about the show.
You are the one that is constantly provoking people on this thread.

Yeah no...you're clearly not that familiar. It isn't just dumb words he said in a newspaper editorial once. It's a pattern of behaviour including assaulting people. If you did a bit of research you'd know.

Marvel14

Banned
Let's remind you, again, that you were the first person to bring up Meghan in this thread, while everyone was just happy talking about the show.
You are the one that is constantly provoking people on this thread.

Spot the Meghan Markle Reference:
It's a pity he's an arrogant, entitled, racist self serving scumbag...he's got natural talent in front of the camera.

And the post you included also doesn't include the words "Meghan Markle " written by me.

A lot of this stuff is made up and sensationalised. He never said the n-word on tv.
It actually isn't. You can look it up in another source if you're interested. His comment on Asians crossing the bridge should be on YouTube, the n word one might be on there as well. The shooting striking workers is definitely on there. And he was fired from Top Gear for assaulting a producer.

Last edited:

Sonik

Oh no, someone with influence said someone bad about the royal cuck and his professional victim wife. How will they recover? Will they ever be able to get over this tragedy? Will the millions upon millions they have help them with the inevitable PTSD? How many interviews will they do to talk about it? So many questions....

Marvel14

Banned
Oh no, someone with influence said someone bad about the royal cuck and his professional victim wife. How will they recover? Will they ever be able to get over this tragedy? Will the millions upon millions they have help them with the inevitable PTSD? How many interviews will they do to talk about it? So many questions....
Still not talking about Meghan and Harry guys...Great to see!

🤣🤣🤣 🎵"you don't talk about Meghan no no no"🎵"you don't talk about Meghan"🎵

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Spot the Meghan Markle Reference:

And the post you included also doesn't include the words "Meghan Markle " written by me.

It actually isn't. You can look it up in another source if you're interested. His comment on Asians crossing the bridge should be on YouTube, the n word one might be on there as well. The shooting striking workers is definitely on there. And he was fired from Top Gear for assaulting a producer.

You posted an article that references the Meghan scandal, front and center, and you pretend you did nothing.
Damn, you are one big liar.

Last edited:

Sonik

Still not talking about Meghan and Harry guys...Great to see!

🤣🤣🤣 🎵"you don't talk about Meghan no no no"🎵"you don't talk about Meghan"🎵

That's how discussion works genius, you mention a specific subject and I reply to that subject with my opinion. If you didn't want people to talk about them you shouldn't have mentioned them.

Holy shit, I can't believe I had to explain all that, what is this, first grade?

INC

Clearly not though.

Even Clarkson has to think hard about dropping half a mil on barristers and experts.

Sponsored by prime, to make a show interesting, he even states at the start 'this year I'd like to make a restaurant'

Each season is a project, on prime money.

Doesn't make it any less entertaining, still the best show on TV, and again he even says he's in a unique situation with his money......and not all yue farmers can do this.

We're splitting hairs tho tbh dude x

Kenpachii

Man i feel sorry for those farmers, holy shit it must be hard to survive, just saw the meetup with the locals for food for the restaurant.
I hope clarkson helps that lady and her farm a bit.

Last edited:

INC

Man i feel sorry for those farmers, holy shit it must be hard to survive, just saw the meetup with the locals for food for the restaurant.

The show really shines a light on how much our government has fucked them over.
Another reason why I love the show, sure its funny and entertaining, but Clarkson brings to light the real struggles of our farming industry

Tams

Sponsored by prime, to make a show interesting, he even states at the start 'this year I'd like to make a restaurant'

Each season is a project, on prime money.

Doesn't make it any less entertaining, still the best show on TV, and again he even says he's in a unique situation with his money......and not all yue farmers can do this.

We're splitting hairs tho tbh dude x
Yes, but saying that belittles the work that still needs to be done to maintain a farm.

You can see that the farm making a profit does still matter to him from season one.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

The show really shines a light on how much our government has fucked them over.
Another reason why I love the show, sure its funny and entertaining, but Clarkson brings to light the real struggles of our farming industry

Yea watching the episode of the council decision and yea those are council people, dealing with those clowns my entire life.

"we can employ 50 people", "we can make it so that farmers are not going bankrupt the next year because of money they are losing".

Sounds good.

NO, i want to look at my dark skies. ?????????????
NO, i want to keep the natural farm look!!!!, but farmers will dissapear and the looks will be gone?, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Yea watching the episode of the council decision and yea those are council people, dealing with those clowns my entire life.

"we can employ 50 people", "we can make it so that farmers are not going bankrupt the next year because of money they are losing".

Sounds good.

NO, i want to look at my dark skies. ?????????????
NO, i want to keep the natural farm look!!!!, but farmers will dissapear and the looks will be gone?, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Dark skies next to the trailer park that is already there.

Kenpachii

Well finished season 2, it was great. A bit more tuned down from the first one when it was new. I do feel like they are missing a final episode about what they made at the end of the season etc. But lets be honest its probably nothing or minus because of his insane expenses he pushed out.

Absolute had a blast from start to finish, can't wait on season 3.

Fbh

Hadn't realized this was out.
Watched half the season over the weekend. Really enjoyable, informative and fun so far just like the first one

Man I thought regulations and bureaucracy were bad in my country but the UK is on another level. It's almost surprising you don't have to fill out a form and get approval every time you take a shit

Hadn't realized this was out.
Watched half the season over the weekend. Really enjoyable, informative and fun so far just like the first one

Man I thought regulations and bureaucracy were bad in my country but the UK is on another level. It's almost surprising you don't have to fill out a form and get approval every time you take a shit
UK and france is pure insanity

Fbh

TL: DR
Dude likes it and says he has yet to meet a farmer who doesn't like it. Says it's a great mix of comedy, fun authentic characters while still highlighting a lot of the real challenges and issues that farmers face. He also thinks it's great that the format and comedy have given it a much broader appeal and much bigger audience than normal farming shows wich only have a very niche appeal. He says some of the stuff is probably staged but doesn't take issue with it as it's meant to be entertaining.

He really relates with the issues highlighted by Season 2, in that farmers are told to diversify but then local councils and regulations make it nearly impossible.

Last edited:

Fbh

Finished it.
Great season just like the first one.
The local council should get an award for best villain of the year lol

Well finished season 2, it was great. A bit more tuned down from the first one when it was new. I do feel like they are missing a final episode about what they made at the end of the season etc. But lets be honest its probably nothing or minus because of his insane expenses he pushed out.

It probably wouldn't have made that much sense as this season seemed less focused on making a profit and more on the restaurant and the bureaucratic nightmare farmers face when they try to diversify.
The final count was probably "Minus some five digit sum".

Still, I'm curious if he actually got as much for that "vegan gold" plant as he said he would. Must be a reason why everyone isn't just planting that (either the seeds are expensive, or it's a pian to grow and harvest, or there's very limited demand).

Top Bottom