• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo codes giveaway

kirby_fox

Banned
110 coins short of Platinum for the year, if anyone has NA codes.

I wish I had the money to pick up some games like Bayo 2 that I didn't get this year, but when you're not working that money has to go to other things like food.

SerTapTap

25 coins short of (north american) platinum and I've been told Prime Trilogy apparently won't give coins. In return, I can offer you a hug*.
*Hug may contain spikes

Chucker

I'm 100 out from plat, was counting on the N3DSXL to push me over. I'll take whatever I can get since that seems to be the point of this thread.

Loomba

Anyone got any UK codes? In particular a smash bros 3ds code so I can get Mewtwo...

I'd be eternally grateful, thanks!

kyo2004

Anyone has any NA codes for trade/gift? I barely have two Monster Hunter 4 demo codes to offer.

I'm 105 coins left for Platinum status (first and only year to achieve) so any help/donation/etc. is so much appreciated. :D

Guys don't forget to do some of the free games/demos to get coins, so if you haven't done so go for it . They should still be good, I know there's more this is what I remember.

Pokémon Bank
Rusty's Real Deal Baseball
Steel Diver: Sub Wars

kyo2004

Anyone with a 3DS should download Steel Diver: Sub Wars and Rusty Real Baseball on the e-shop... Both are free and they give 5 coins each for register and 10 coins for postgame survey...

Edit: beaten... :/... XD

Poketransporter also works for CN coins...

I need 100 more coins for Gold, if anyone feels like being kind.

Sad that the 3DS 18 game cases are gone now. I was saving for one. :(

EDIT: I'm in NA.

Looking for 110 coins for gold for this year. Anyone that wants to be kind and donate some NA codes PM me! Hoping to snag one last gold reward before the club ends

drakaenae

I'm in NA and I need 150 coins to Platinum.
If anyone has any spare codes, I can trade a Trine steam key, Thief Gold or other steam keys for any code.

Vitacat

Hey everyone,

I just started using CN a few months ago, so not sure how exactly things work.

I'm currently Platinum, but only have 160 stars left (used a bunch for some 3DS card cases and the NES Remix t-shirt).

My question is: do I need to keep adding stars to keep my platinum status for the final rewards that show up (in April?) or will my Platinum status stay as it is?

CengizMan

Maybe it would be a good idea to have someone collect codes that people are willing to give away and then give them away through ModBot in a separate thread?

Hey everyone,

I just started using CN a few months ago, so not sure how exactly things work.

I'm currently Platinum, but only have 160 stars left (used a bunch for some 3DS card cases and the NES Remix t-shirt).

My question is: do I need to keep adding stars to keep my platinum status for the final rewards that show up (in April?) or will my Platinum status stay as it is?

Platinum Status is for the year, so you are set unless you want one of the possible things they are bringing out starting in Feb

D-Man

I actually have one unused code from Last Window: The Secret of Cape West that I never used since I'm from the US and don't have a European Club Nintendo account.

If anyone wants it, just reply to this message. I'll PM the code to whoever replies first.

I actually have one unused code from Last Window: The Secret of Cape West that I never used since I'm from the US and don't have a European Club Nintendo account.

If anyone wants it, just reply to this message. I'll PM the code to whoever replies first.
Would love to have it.

EDIT: nvm Europe only

Can I have it?

Cider

I'm 45 coins sort of Gold for US, so if anyone would like to help a fellow gaffer out I'd be really grateful :)

kyo2004

Another option I found, is buy cheap physical games with high CN coins... Like Steel Diver who gives 40 coins + 10 postgame (10 bucks on Amazon) or PES 2013 (5.83 USD with shipping on Amazon and gives 30 coins + 10 postgame)... The same pair of games in my country cost at least $70 USD...

I'm in NA and I currently am 290 coins away from reaching my final platinum since I started using the service. Would really appreciate these if anyone would be in the giving mood. I'll even give your free choice of what the coins are spent on + my 40-50 coins I have right now.

Carlisle

Not sure this is the right thread for this, but I couldn't find a more appropriate one. I redeemed Super Mario Land (for GameBoy VC - not 3D Land) with some CN points (US- if it matters), and as it turned out I already had the game! So if anyone's interested in a free SML download code shoot me a pm.

Edit: Claimed!

I need 20 more coins to reach platinum.

I just so happen to have an unused Kirby's Dream Land 3 code (Not sure if Wii or Wii-U but I wanna say it's Wii-U), so maybe we could work out a trade?

(I apologize if this post comes off as begging)

aadiboy

I need 220 coins for gold status on CN. I can offer an MH4 demo code. Any amount of coins towards that goal would be greatly appreciated.

Axass

I have an unused european Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise code. I'd like to trade it for any EU code I don't have, 3DS, Wii or Wii U, as long as it hasn't expired. If anyone wants to trade, send me a PM.

Oh, I also have three MH4 demo codes to give away if anyone wants them.

Africanus

I possess an unused Smash brothers 3ds code that I am willing to trade for any 3ds game. The situation is that I have 2 super smash brothers 3ds games and CN foolishly does not permit two of the same game. As such, it would have to be a trade for a 3ds game I do not possess.

Region: North America

Top Bottom