• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo codes giveaway

Madao

i need just 10 coins for platinum. i should have had it if a survey from september hadn't expired...

anyone had got an extra code around?

Ryce

I just tried registering a bunch of old Wii games, and only Skyward Sword was still eligible. Now I'm 40 coins away from Platinum. This is so frustrating.

SystemUser

Wii U Pro controllers have codes? I'm in NA, do we have them here?

I didn't find one in my North American controller; perhaps its JPN only.

I don't remember any in mine either, but doesn't it have a SN? I don't think it'll work but it's worth trying.

Controllers are not part of Club Nintendo for NoA.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2356/p/52
NoA said:
Accessories (including amiibo figures) do not qualify for Club Nintendo, and cannot be registered.

Laws00

I could have plat if I open my Xenoblade Chronicles and and The last Story
Just got to think how much they'll be worth the whole operation rainfall sealed wii games

:(

SystemUser

I could have plat if I open my Xenoblade Chronicles and and The last Story
Just got to think how much they'll be worth the whole operation rainfall sealed wii games

:(

Yeah, don't open those for a Platinum status. Unless a digital copy of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is worth a lot to you personally for some reason. Did you already do all of the free Wii U and 3DS games? I think there is 45 Coins for free on 3DS after post play surveys. I am not sure how much is available for the Wii U since I don't have one.

Cider

Hey there. I'm in the US and 45 coins from Gold. If anyone has spare codes I'd love to have them. Thank you :)

Laws00

Yeah, don't open those for a Platinum status. Unless a digital copy of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is worth a lot to you personally for some reason. Did you already do all of the free Wii U and 3DS games? I think there is 45 Coins for free on 3DS after post play surveys. I am not sure how much is available for the Wii U since I don't have one.

I believe its the zen pinball and Lucadian Chronicles

pinball just gave me a survey and Lucadian Chronicles gave me nothing.

And yes I believe so I did all the Wii U free games.

I am looking up my Coin Transaction History and I think I still need to put in my pokemon ruby game. I think lol

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Giving it one more try:

I have an EU code for Xenoblade that I don't want to waste. Anybody interested in trading some US Wii points or Club Nintendo coins for it?

Dunno if I already posted here, but I'm 20 coins shy of platinum. Ideally I'd like enough coins to download a couple more games but I'm not one to be greedy(Namely Wario Land II and maybe SMB2 for my Wii-U).

I don't really have much to offer, sadly. If I had any spare codes I'm sure they've been used up by now. :(

You guys do know that you can buy codes for 1-3 dollars on ebay if you need more coins for platinum right? The main sellers doing it have super high feedback and ratings so its pretty safe.

Mind providing some good links? I tried searching but the usual price was well over $1-$3. :/

Just search "club nintendo", limit to "Buy it Now", then sort by lowest price to highest. First 5 or so results should be right.

I am speaking of NA codes just to be clear. Also remember Canadian codes work for US CN. Also I would check the CN page for eligible games to make sure what you get is still accepted.

SystemUser

I have a Japanese Club Nintendo code from my Circle Pad Pro LL. I would like to trade code for an NoA code if possible. If not then I will just give it away. I can't get a trade then I would like to give it to someone that is near the gold or platinum threshold.

PM me.

EDIT: Code claimed.

theexxs

Neo Member
Do digital downloads no longer give you coins?

Purchased and downloaded Mega Man for 3ds. No coins listed for it :/
I downloaded Steel Divers, Rusty and PokeBank last week and all three gave me CN coins. Maybe wait a little while, or email Nintendo about it.

Kiru

If anyone got some dupe EU game codes he/she can't register anymore, I would take them or trade 3 for a 3DS XL code that also gives 750 Stars.

EDIT: nvm, 3DS XL code gone

Hip Hop

If anyone can spare just 20 coins for the U.S. club, I would really appreciate it.

Only have 230 out of 250 to be able to get Earthbound.

Sora_N

If anyone got some dupe EU game codes he/she can't register anymore, I would take them or trade 3 for a 3DS XL code that also gives 750 Stars.

Does the Last Window still work (DS)?

I don't mind opening up my copy for you if the code works.

Kiru

Oh, that would be super nice from you! I have no idea how to crosscheck if codes expired or not. It probably did, because my Mario Galaxy 2 code also expired. :( So if your copy of the game is still unopened, don't do it just for this stupid code, you never know if it's worth very much some day^^

Shiggy

The EU code should be expired by now. I recently had some game from 2011 which expired last year, Last Window was released in 2010ö.

Sora_N

Oh, that would be super nice from you! I have no idea how to crosscheck if codes expired or not. It probably did, because my Mario Galaxy 2 code also expired. :( So if your copy of the game is still unopened, don't do it just for this stupid code, you never know if it's worth very much some day^^

The EU code should be expired by now. I recently had some game from 2011 which expired last year, Last Window was released in 2010ö.

Sorry I couldn't help then, it's my only EU game. Hope someone else can help you!

Haven't finished Hotel Dusk yet so I don't wanna open TLW for no reason.

I just realized I have a few intend to buys, but no [NA] codes to register them to:

PokePark Wii (Pikachu's Adventure)
Flingsmash
Dragon Quest Monsters 2
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Kirby's Dream Collection
Mario & Luigi Dream Team

If anyone has any spare codes for above they can't use, I would appreciate it via PM. I hate to ask (beg) like this, but have nothing to trade.

Top Bottom