• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

illusionary

Damn, that's great. Thanks, I feel embarrassed, the info was right here on this page, haha. That'll teach me for not reading through the thread thoroughly.

A fair number of codes have individual expiry dates of 31 March, though (certainly my Majora's Mask 3D code did).

Edit: beaten to it on the new page. :p

llehuty

The timing of this new Nintendo Direct... hmmmm

I wonder if we will see the thing that is going to replace Club Nintendo tomorrow.

TheMoon

The timing of this new Nintendo Direct... hmmmm

I wonder if we will see the thing that is going to replace Club Nintendo tomorrow.

No, because it won't launch until September and it will involve what DeNA is doing for which it is way too soon right now. Also, why would you talk about it half a year before it launches? They'll talk about that in July or August.

llehuty

No, because it won't launch until September and it will involve what DeNA is doing for which it is way too soon right now. Also, why would you talk about it half a year before it launches? They'll talk about that in July or August.

I don't know, they could be hint something? I'm not talking about a full reveal. But anyway, why wouldn't it launch until September, do we have any info on that?

sam777

Long shot here but I Want to trade Club Nintendo codes

Got: Bayonetta 1, Bayonetta 2 and Mario Golf 3DS

Want to swap for a Smash Bros 3ds code (UK).

The Bayonetta codes only have a couple of hours left before they expire.

Just smashed out a bunch of codes about to time out and then some, those surveys, always a treat, now let me never have to do one again.
It's the end of an era.

I'm sure the chaps in charge of this operation will take my David Wise comments for why I purchased Tengami under consideration and see that a Tropical Freeze OST is truly the gift the catalogue needs.

TheMoon

I'm sure the chaps in charge of this operation will take my David Wise comments for why I purchased Tengami under consideration and see that a Tropical Freeze OST is truly the gift the catalogue needs.

lol I cited David Wise music as the main reason, too :D

BraXzy

So yeah I have quite a lot of Club Nintendo codes to put in :3

God damn this long winded survey for each game registered.

eagueo.jpg

BraXzy

Yay the site 404'd and now the code can't be used. Thanks Nintendo!

Even better, the next code I try has expired?! How can a code expire for this? It clearly recognises the damn thing or it wouldn't know it was expired in the first place. GRR!

Kiru

Yay the site 404'd and now the code can't be used. Thanks Nintendo!

Even better, the next code I try has expired?! How can a code expire for this? It clearly recognises the damn thing or it wouldn't know it was expired in the first place. GRR!

The codes expire at 00:00 sharp. I learned it the hard way.
I was already at the last page *shakes fist*

I was opening my First Print Edition of Bayonetta 1+2 an hour ago to register the codes and the site crawled, I was so fucking worried if I still make it before they may expire at exact 00:00. Had 40 minutes to go, but it was intense. :D
I still have the Limited Edition of WW HD unopened here, but it wasn't worth it for 250 stars. I just wanted to reach 7500 Stars, reached that with Bayonetta 1+2. :)

Etria

I forgot that the Bayonetta 1 + 2 Collector's Edition came with codes... now I am stuck at uni with no way to register them. Alas, there goes a few more stars. At least I'm not based in the UK so it doesn't hurt so much ;_;

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have like three cards left in my pile. Will probably do them this weekend to get them done with. Will have 4600 stars since I spent a chunk on the ALBW CD.

3D World CD would leave me with 1600 which isn't much for digital games so I've decided to hold out for now.

Done with registering 12450 stars

Went to register a game, expires on 31/3/15. Wont let me register it. Looks like I'm literally a day late. Bummer.

Wanted to register Pokemon omega Ruby but could not. New games with such short experation dates are just nonsense.
Most of my older games had dates of 2017

javac

Dunno, but the European HQ is in Germany and it's 00:47 there now.
I guess so, it's weird because I registered Omega Ruby unknowingly just in the nick of time then I guess.
You do know you will be able to buy it, right?
I know, but I don't want to pay just for a character tho, doesn't feel right, as silly as it sounds. Of course it depends on the price, a pound or so? Sure, £5 or more? No, I'd rather put that towards a eShop game. No biggy, not a Smash veteran, neither do I have any affinity towards MewTwo, just hate missing out on shit I guess :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Done with registering 12450 stars

Wanted to register Pokemon omega Ruby but could not. New games with such short experation dates are just nonsense.
Most of my older games had dates of 2017
That's why people were predicting something was happening to Club Nintendo with all the March expiring games. Bit annoying that NoE then decided that we have till September to do everything and yet has a bunch of games that now can't be registered if you bought them now despite being extremely recent.

Linius

Fuck me, I just found out about that expiring bullshit. Got a useless MM code here
D5Jy4CR.png

I don't get how they can stand for this bullshit.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I didn't even think to check my codes of Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4 (I only bought both in the last week). My own fault for missing the deadline but it doesn't mean Nintendo aren't still a bunch of tight-fisted tossers.

PtM

Banned
Fuck me, I just found out about that expiring bullshit. Got a useless MM code here
D5Jy4CR.png

I don't get how they can stand for this bullshit.

I didn't even think to check my codes of Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4 (I only bought both in the last week). My own fault for missing the deadline but it doesn't mean Nintendo aren't still a bunch of tight-fisted tossers.

I feel bad for you guys.

javac

Ha I had two Majora's Mask Limited Edition codes, wanted to try and swap one
or both
for a Smash 3DS code for MewTwo but never found anyone, so sucked to be me but whatever I got over it :p

Dystify

So I bought Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (English Version) in the shop, but it won't let me download it because my NNID is set to Germany. (Error code 011-3108) Is there anything I can do about this?

If there is no solution for this, would anyone be willing to buy the german game and then trade codes with me?

So I bought Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (English Version) in the shop, but it won't let me download it because my NNID is set to Germany. (Error code 011-3108) Is there anything I can do about this?

I take it setting the console region to UK or Ireland wouldn't help? Failing that I'd call them.

Dystify

I take it setting the console region to UK or Ireland wouldn't help? Failing that I'd call them.
I did try changing my 3DS country to UK, but then I can't use my NNID in the eShop anymore. Changing the country of the NNID isn't possible.

I don't get why they even offer the english version of the game in the german club Nintendo shop, if people from Germany can't download it anyway...

I did try changing my 3DS country to UK, but then I can't use my NNID in the eShop anymore. Changing the country of the NNID isn't possible.

I don't get why they even offer the english version of the game in the german club Nintendo shop, if people from Germany can't download it anyway...
Try emailing info@nintendo.de with your problem. Since they are the customer support they should be able to help.

Most likely outcome if they'll trade you a German code. Enjoy the Moyse translation...though I think the condom line got removed.

LaronX

Neo Member
The bookmarks look great. I was unsure what to get for quite a while as 1800 points aren't that much. I still want the zelda MM bag from the US though :/

Linius

This is so silly. Nintendo rejected my Majora's Mask code due to the limited time they gave us to register it. The game is barely two months old. I also ordered Ocarina of Time on monday this week. Arrived today and I could enter the code for that game perfectly. It just makes so little sense how Nintendo go about their business from time to time.

Well I guess 4000 stars is the end of the line for me. Now I just gotta hope for something cool in my star range.

Top Bottom