• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo: European Discussion

Aku-Audi

Any UKGaffer that can help me out? Moved out of the UK back to Norway a while ago, and as such I can't use my last points unless I find a middleman there to ship it to me. I'd paypal all the shipping costs and such, but if anyone could help out a fellow EuroGAF then <3

kubus

Pfew, managed to order the Toad Lamp using every last star code I had left. That account is useless now. Still have another account with 3700 points. Hopefully that's enough to grab the Farewell Coin, and maaaaybe the Game Card case but don't think it will be enough.

lewisgone

Can anyone name some older (and preferably cheap) games they registered recently? I have 2500 stars but want to get 3000 because that's what I'm guessing the Mario Kart 8 OST will cost. Bought Ultimate NES remix a week ago but the code in that had already expired. As such I'm a little wary about what games to put my money towards this month. I'd rather not just buy points on eBay, I'd rather put that money towards games I don't have yet.

TheMoon

Can anyone name some older (and preferably cheap) games they registered recently? I have 2500 stars but want to get 3000 because that's what I'm guessing the Mario Kart 8 OST will cost. Bought Ultimate NES remix a week ago but the code in that had already expired. As such I'm a little wary about what games to put my money towards this month. I'd rather not just buy points on eBay, I'd rather put that money towards games I don't have yet.

Every first party game released starting last October (Bayonoetta, Smash 3DS, etc) has expired points. They all expired March 31, 2015. If someone says they could redeem theirs still, that is an irregularity.

Everything released before then is still valid (unless of course the regular expiration date has passed for very old games).

The 2nd Edition Game Card Case is now available on Club Nintendo.

/edit: Almost forgot the price, it's 1750 Stars!
5463-559be260f3240.png

Linius

I really have no need for that. I like my carts in their original boxes just fine. And I can take up to 9 games in my travel case. I don't I'll ever be away that long that I need more than 9 games
dUlMFSY.png

Linius

Just know that most of the recent games have expired codes. Other than that most are still good to be registered. Still hoping to gather 750 points so I can grab a Toad lamp. Might have to resort to Ebay.

TheMoon

Reposting:

Every first party game released starting last October (Bayonoetta, Smash 3DS, etc) has expired points. They all expired March 31, 2015. If someone says they could redeem theirs still, that is an irregularity.

Everything released before then is still valid (unless of course the regular expiration date has passed for very old games).

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I've been waiting for those game cases to come back and I really like the new covers. I'll get two for now and wait and see what else comes up in the next few weeks.

I'm annoyed that they're 1750 points, I was assuming they'd be 1250 points like the other ones and now I don't have enough points for a second one.

Have I gone mad or have a bunch of the downloadable game prices been reduced to slightly more reasonable levels? also noticed some other stuff lurking in the depths of the catalogue like a pikmin tote bag which I don't recall being there last I checked.

Peagles

Somehow I ended up in the Australian stars catalogue, like I have no idea how that happened but that's the solution to my mystery.

The opposite happens to me all the time (used to end up in the UK one and marvel at all the wonderful things I could redeem and then realise it was all a dream, lol).

JoeM86

Bought it.

Also bought the Zelda A Link Between Worlds soundtrack since I had enough stars, but not enough for any lamps. Now I have just under 2000 stars available

Just got the MK8 and ALBW soundtracks. Have 450 left so I really can't use them for anything other than wallpapers. 50 stars off the 3DS themes lol.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Have to double check how many stars I've got and hope this is still available when I get home in a few hours.

Coin could be nice, but at the same time I've been a rather vocal critic of the service so perhaps have a piece to remember it by wouldn't be a good idea lol

lewisgone

Thank you for the help! I ended up getting NSMB 2 and Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton. Both games I've wanted for a while, but knowing the cutoff point for codes made me feel fine about buying them.

Thanks to those games and your help I managed to get 3000 coins and buy the Mario Kart 8 CD today. Relieved that I managed to get that, it's what I wanted most out of all upcoming catalogue items.

Linius

If I grab this soundtrack I'm left with 2250 stars. That's probably an amount that gets you shit all. I'm gonna think about this a while.

TheMoon

Thank you for the help! I ended up getting NSMB 2 and Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton. Both games I've wanted for a while, but knowing the cutoff point for codes made me feel fine about buying them.

Thanks to those games and your help I managed to get 3000 coins and buy the Mario Kart 8 CD today. Relieved that I managed to get that, it's what I wanted most out of all upcoming catalogue items.

Awesome! :D

Okingjrr

What do you reckon the price of the coin will be?
Someone posted that the previous coin on club Nintendo were at 1500.
I currently have 1400 stars left.
I'm hoping they price the coin at 1000 stars so that everyone can get one, seeing as though it'll be the final item on the site.
If the coin really is 1500, I'll just buy some games in my wishlist.

RiggyRob

Someone posted that the previous coin on club Nintendo were at 1500.
I currently have 1400 stars left.
I'm hoping they price the coin at 1000 stars so that everyone can get one, seeing as though it'll be the final item on the site.
If the coin really is 1500, I'll just buy some games in my wishlist.

Oooh, 1500 stars for the Goodbye Coin would be very handy, I'd be able to get the ALBW soundtrack too with 4550 stars.

So Toad lamp owners where did the thing come from?

I ended up ordering 3 game cases (I really like them :p) and was just wondering when I could expect them to arrive. I'm a certainly an odd one when it comes to CN like getting 2 racks and the notepads over the massive Link statue for instance...

Just got the MK8 and ALBW soundtracks. Have 450 left so I really can't use them for anything other than wallpapers. 50 stars off the 3DS themes lol.
A few pages ago the birthday survey links were posted. That is 50 stars anyone who hasn't had a birthday this year can get...

Top Bottom