• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clubhouse Games Official Euro Thread (dump friend codes here)

Ninja Dom

Just realised something interesting while playing online...

If you're playing somebody and winning and the person drops/disconnects then the CPU takes their place. If this then just leaves you and the CPU then KEEP PLAYING!

You still get the online win and your online rank improves (as long as you still beat the remaining CPU).

Bo130

Everyone added (gotta clean up soon, though. Only got one free space left).

Which game do you guys play online the most? And in which game do you have the best rank? I'm #2 right now on Sevens - God, I love that game :D

demi

A Link to the Past said:
Hey, anyone here interested in doing a review of Clubhouse Games (which I can't afford to buy and review)?

Do I gotta pay for it? Pretty stupid to buy a game and review it. What kind of fansite is that!

Glass Joe

argh, i killed at hearts, but lost at ludo, so got 4th place. looking forward to redeeming myself... oh, and i added everyone on the front page, so be on the lookout for me :)

Vexidus

Got the game today! It's pretty damn awesome, haven't played much online yet because I'm working on stamp/mission mode hehe

Code: 4381 6756 6543
Name: Vex

Bo130

Damn it, couldn't resist, xD :p :lol

hpim0275ia6.jpg

BTW, does anyone know Jeroen? I would like his FC :)

Vexidus

adding you both now, someone make a room and I'll join in a min!

Added everyone on page 1 also!

I played a few games earlier, bowling and darts and they were both really sweet! This game is so cool

edit: man lol forums are a crappy way to organize these things

Danj

wtf happened there? I was in a friend room with David and Vex and suddenly it says "the host has disconnected" and dumps me off? sucky :(

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Emm, so do I need to add everyone, that's pretty much a lot and I wont I have nay place left.
Anyway: 3565-6332-7425

Danj

KimiSan said:
Erm, so do I need to add everyone, that's pretty much a lot and I won't have any places left.

Nobody's forcing you to add anybody, but it's a good way to fill up your friend roster if you don't know many people with a DS and a copy of Clubhouse Games/42 Alltime Classics. Of course, you don't have to play with friended people, you can play with random people too, but then you get restricted to the lame preprogrammed chat phrases. There's no "You jammy bastard!" for when somebody knocks in the 9 ball in billiards after bouncing off 4 cushions or something. There's also no "Learn how to play!" for when you sometimes get a person who obviously doesn't quite grasp the concept of the game.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Danj said:
Nobody's forcing you to add anybody, but it's a good way to fill up your friend roster if you don't know many people with a DS and a copy of Clubhouse Games/42 Alltime Classics. Of course, you don't have to play with friended people, you can play with random people too, but then you get restricted to the lame preprogrammed chat phrases. There's no "You jammy bastard!" for when somebody knocks in the 9 ball in billiards after bouncing off 4 cushions or something. There's also no "Learn how to play!" for when you sometimes get a person who obviously doesn't quite grasp the concept of the game.
Okay then I'll be adding how much people I can with leaving space for like five more, anyway, add me.
KimiSan 3565-6332-7425

Vexidus

It's not so bad kimi, I put in all the codes from page 1 plus everyone new on this page, and I still have 18 spots left for new friends! Also you can always delete people you never see, if you need more room later

Bo130

When I look at the rankings, I see myself, everyone else, and then a few people here and there, which has a blue spot - what's that all about?

I suspected it to be something like EU vs. US as in Mario Kart DS, but does anyone know. Haven't exactly read the manual from end to end, but any answer would be appreciated. Have speculated for a while :p :)

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Too bad the rankings are by won/lost ratio, I just won against the guy who's number 1 at backgammon and I'm still like 300 something.
Anyway, added 90% of the people on the first page, add me!

Ninja Dom

Bo130 said:
When I look at the rankings, I see myself, everyone else, and then a few people here and there, which has a blue spot - what's that all about?

I suspected it to be something like EU vs. US as in Mario Kart DS, but does anyone know. Haven't exactly read the manual from end to end, but any answer would be appreciated. Have speculated for a while :p :)

Yes you're right.

People on the rankings with a BLUE background are running the US copy of the game, GREEN background is for Europe.

I suspect that RED would be for Japan/Asia but this game was released in Japan about a year ago WITHOUT online play. Still, Nintendo may re-release this in Japan with the WiFi Online play in, like they did with Yakuman DS.

Bo130

Ninja Dom said:
Yes you're right.

I suspect that RED would be for Japan/Asia but this game was released in Japan about a year ago WITHOUT online play. Still, Nintendo may re-release this in Japan with the WiFi Online play in, like they did with Yakuman DS.

Not many americans online yet, then :/

And I would sure hope they re-released it. The orginal sold 500k+ IIRC :D

EDIT: Let me rephrase that. Not many americans in the Top 10 - given, though, as the game kinda 'just' got released.

dyls

2663 6916 1350 Dyls

I'm adding everyone. Please don't forget to add me, your humble thread creator ;) (I just finally got the game.)

Anyone up for some Hearts?

Vexidus

Adding you right now and i'll create a room and let it sit a while in case you wanna play somethin

if you need my info:

Code: 4381 6756 6543
Name: Vex

Purchased at Best Buy for 24.99. I like it.

Cool feature: Includes all the languages, and the hangman portion of the game has language-specific words.

TiVo

Don't know if this is known but I cheat a little on bowling and darts.

By holing a credit card over the screen you can slide the stylus up and down in a straight line.:D

Vexidus

Don't do that online :p

I did use that technique to beat the missions but I would feel bad about using it to beat a real person

Top Bottom