• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clubhouse Games Official Euro Thread (dump friend codes here)

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
ok yeuro friends, we are going to kick your asses online for having the game before us!

Danj

Bo130 said:
I've added the last of you and have started a room now. Please join, 6 seats left as of now :)

I popped in briefly but you were in the middle of a game of dominoes, also there seems to be someone in the room whose friend code I don't have, which is odd cos I added everyone on the list..

Bo130

Neogaf isn't the only site I visit. You can still play everyone, you just can't chat with them. I tried it myself yesterday :).

threeball

Banned
I've been playing Checkers all day, and this is bullshit. Each time I was about to win the ****ing opponent disconnected on me. **** that. 4 times it has happened :(

I'm going to have to bring this game back, since I need to save money for my Wii. It was fun while it lasted but I'll definatley pick it up after I buy my Wii and have money to spend.

Danj

threeball said:
I've been playing Checkers all day, and this is bullshit. Each time I was about to win the ****ing opponent disconnected on me. **** that. 4 times it has happened :(

Doesn't the game automatically offer to replace the disconnected player with a CPU player? That's been my experience with disconnections. But anyway yeah, there's always a few assholes in any online gaming system by the seem of it - with this, since they can't trashtalk you, they disconnect instead in order to try and mess things up.

If someone disconnects - say Yes to playing the CPU - they will pick up where the person left, and if you beat the CPU then you still get credit and points for your ranking! If you say no you get nothing.

ciccione

So, am I the only one which has a online blast with tihs one? So much, that I wanted to spend this way my first post? I had great moments by playing chess, checkers, bowling and texas poker. Best Ds WiFi game so far.

maynerd

Banned
I am thinking about getting this game. I have two DS if I buy one cart can I play all of the games locally with both DS? Is the game limited in any way when doing this?

Thanks!

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
maynerd said:
I am thinking about getting this game. I have two DS if I buy one cart can I play all of the games locally with both DS? Is the game limited in any way when doing this?

Thanks!

Just played a game of checkers with my Girlfriend last night with one cart. Worked perfectly. She even had music and full color pictochat :D

Anyway, played a couple games of balance with random people online this morning. Fun stuff, though somebodys comment earlier about only being able to play certain games is 100% correct. I couldn't find anybody trying to play Darts, or Bowling.

maynerd

Banned
Sp3eD said:
Just played a game of checkers with my Girlfriend last night with one cart. Worked perfectly. She even had music and full color pictochat :D

Anyway, played a couple games of balance with random people online this morning. Fun stuff, though somebodys comment earlier about only being able to play certain games is 100% correct. I couldn't find anybody trying to play Darts, or Bowling.

Cool I'm gettin it then.

Hero

Hero
4897 0675 5052

I've only played Chess online so far.

I just got done playing some opponent who quit on me after I took over half his pieces and he only took two of mine. Lame.

Danj

Hero said:

Billiards, blackjack and word balloon are my favourites. I suck utterly at darts and bowling, and I can never find opponents for the more esoteric stuff like Koi-Koi.

EBCubs03

Banned
Hero said:
Hero
4897 0675 5052

I just got done playing some opponent who quit on me after I took over half his pieces and he only took two of mine. Lame.

Added

skinnyrattler said:
Friend Code: 5154 7662 1383 Skinny

Added

carlos said:
I've added everyone in this thread....
i'm: 5369 5139 0093

Added

DavidDayton said:
...and USA.

I'm in... where are ya guys?

0902 7481 1852

Added

mj1108 said:
1074 5467 6918

Added everyone in the OP.

Added

I hope to see you guys on later.

dyls

Everyone has ben added to the first post.

skinnyrattler said:
Friend Code: 5154 7662 1383 Skinny

If everyone from now on would format their friend code/WFC name like this, it would save me some time, thanks.

SuperPac

OK, is it just a crapshoot to find "Worldwide" players on this thing or what? I don't believe that no one wants to play Texas Hold 'Em.

EBCubs03

Banned
SuperPac said:
OK, is it just a crapshoot to find "Worldwide" players on this thing or what? I don't believe that no one wants to play Texas Hold 'Em.

I get players in Texas Hold 'Em after about 10 seconds, usually 3. In billiards and checkers I get opponents in less than 4 seconds. This is the fastest matchmaking I've seen on DS yet.

Maybe your connection sucks?

Glass Joe

so the friend icon i'm used to in mario kart... does that happen, or do i have to look in a friend lobby to see if a friend is online?

SuperPac

Anyone know if you can join a friend's room "in progress"?

Awesome game. Much better friend setup than pretty much any other WFC game I've played. Let's hope this is a sign of things to come on Wii.

Ninja Dom

Glass Joe said:
so the friend icon i'm used to in mario kart... does that happen, or do i have to look in a friend lobby to see if a friend is online?

No. This is the only flaw with the W-Fi in this game. It doesn't notify you if a friend is or comes online.

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Will buy this tonight and subsequently post my friend shit.

This may have been answered already, but what is the friend code limit?

Ninja Dom

Ford Prefect said:
Will buy this tonight and subsequently post my friend shit.

This may have been answered already, but what is the friend code limit?

You can have up to 64 people on your Friends List in this game.

johnl

GG. I just went out to pick this up. I'm living in France this year, and it's called "42 Jeux Indemodables" here.

johnl : 3995 1259 0178

Bo130

David TMK has started a game - we would like more to come :)

I've added the last three of you as well :) My roster's almost filled up now :s :D

Top Bottom