• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coffee: The Thread

Durien

I started drinking coffee around 16 or 17. I drink it black when I am out (quad americano) or black at a restaurant. I use creamer at home because I make it strong enough to curl my toes. I was a memember of a coffee club but now I just go back it at the grocery store.

GeekyDad

Man, this decaf coffee (for later in the day when I'm still craving) my wife got me smells exactly like my dog's food (Iams). The coffee is called Seattle's Best. If this is their best, I don't think I'll be visiting there anytime soon. :poop::coffee:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Man, this decaf coffee (for later in the day when I'm still craving) my wife got me smells exactly like my dog's food (Iams). The coffee is called Seattle's Best. If this is their best, I don't think I'll be visiting there anytime soon. :poop::coffee:
Seattle's Best is not good in my experience either.

We bought some stuff that had fake smoky flavor added one time. Can't remember the brand, but that was the last time we tried buying beans at the grocery. I still with my local roaster now because they definitely know what they're doing.

GeekyDad

Seattle's Best is not good in my experience either.

We bought some stuff that had fake smoky flavor added one time. Can't remember the brand, but that was the last time we tried buying beans at the grocery. I still with my local roaster now because they definitely know what they're doing.
Woah, woah, woah...you have a local roaster you can go to? Damn!

/time to google search

GeekyDad

Local meaning the nearby big city. There is one in the small town next to me but they are not as quality IMO.
Well, I did search, and holy crap, there's one just maybe four or five miles away from me. But yeah, the rest that came up in my search are closer to Atlanta, which is about a 45-minute ride.

I'll definitely check 'em out. Never dawned on me to consider that as a treat.

Top Bottom