• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Lol, if Nebraska jumps to 10 due to losses ahead of them, I will die. We are a #20 to 22 team in my opinion. If we beat the next 3 opponents, maybe we will deserve it, but definitely not right now.

What will Nike U fans have to fall back on now?

I'm sure after staring at those uniforms for so many years they can apply for disability. They'll be taken care of.

If the Beavers blow this lead its going to be dark times in Corvallis. Maybe Andersen just can't win at a P5.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
There was a gorgeous Canes fan on tv towards the end of the game who did a Stop girl sort of face. A gif of her would be fantastic.

I get out of the car and it sounds like UCLA is about to get a TD. Put groceries away and UCLA is kicking 3.

Everyone in the Pac-12 is garbage but UW.

And now McCaffrey is hurt. I think that might make Stanford better since they have to actually distribute the ball.

And then they get sacked.

I think if WSU made the logo on their helmets red I'd like them more.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Wazzu legit getting held on like every play and it doesn't matter, they're just destroying Stanford.

Steve Levy said it earlier "we are getting tired of hearing the ref's voice" as long as Stanford is getting mauled, they aren't going to call much. Get this massacre over with already.

If WSU could get off to a good start in a season they could be a Pac 12 threat one day, but they seem to always suck in their first 4 or 5 games to start the season

Rosen dead.

WSU held the vaunted Stanford rush attack to TWO POINT THREE yards per carry. I knew that Stanford OL was bad, but whew.

UCLA Punts with 2:43 to go and 2 time outs.

ASU has to run the clock out with their third string QB.

UCLA burns a timeout on first down before the ball is even snapped. GG.

Top Bottom