• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colored DualShock 4s show up on Amazon with actual release dates!

Despera

Banned
I think a blue/white controller would look great with the Destiny bundle. Similar to the new white Gold Stereo Headset:

ibsFXFBnRgey6F.jpg

That white one is still awesome though.

I'm only ever gonna need two controllers. So I'll be on that white ones ass faster than you can say surprise buttsecks. As In I'mma preorder it asap. I can't own the white ps4 but I'm sure as hell going to own that white ds4.

Oppo

Can't understand how people find this aesthetically pleasing. The entire controller should be grey, not this half grey half black business.

It's the contrast, makes it look much more striking.

I'm bummed the white one didn't keep the black grips. Looked more Stormtrooper that way.

I love the two-tone look of these. Back in the Cube days I combined an orange and a black controller for two badass two-tone frankencontrollers, so awesome.

EL CUCO

I want the white so bad.

Does anybody have trouble keeping white controller clean or them turning yellow-ish?

arcoN

Neo Member
Yeah but they're all 2 Coloured and i dont wanna ...

Red (with black back (saw them on the release in a limited edition))
Blue (with black back)
Camo (with black back and black touch field)
White (with grey back and black touch field)

All i want is a complete white!

White buttons, triggers and analog stick - white back and white touch field ! i would love and jizz on it :D !

EL CUCO

I've heard conflicting reports. Are the analogs on the newer controllers replaced with a harder rubber or do they still have that pencil head eraser feel?

I had a launch DS4 replaced with a new one last week and the grip on the stick is harder.

I'm in for a blue and a white controller. I really hope the analog sticks' rubber is fixed on these new controllers. My two black controllers are in bad shape, with the normal tearing and excessive wearing on the sticks.

Top Bottom