• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colored DualShock 4s show up on Amazon with actual release dates!

Probably get a Blue controller at some point.

I have a white Dual Shock 3 for the PS3 and after a fair amount of use it starts to look a little gross.

icespide

Banned
gray-dualshock-4-controller.jpg

SONY PLS

I'd buy the shit out of this

jacobeid

Banned
I have a white Dual Shock 3 for the PS3 and after a fair amount of use it starts to look a little gross.

White definitely shows more than the black, but that was also a friendly reminder to wash my hands before playing and to wipe down the controller every once in awhile.

White DS4 will be mine.

I'm already getting the white console with Destiny, so I've ordered a second white controller to match.

Cannot freaking wait for 9/9 :)

The blue ones look really tacky in pictures but they look really good in real life. I suggest any of you to get it if you're looking for a new controller.

dcx4610

I'll go white for my 2nd. I've always liked to match the 2nd controller with the lights or color scheme of the console.

Xbox > Green
PS2 > Blue
PS3 > Red
PS4 > White

The left stick on one of my controllers has been peeling, so I made plans to upgrade to a white one when I get Destiny. It'll help make the day really special.

I distinctly remember getting a red DualShock 3 with Resistance 3.

WiCkEd_Co

Tempted to buy the white one and swap out the back cover with my black controller so both my controller's are 2 tone colored for the price of 1.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I've had the blue and red for a while now... didn't know they were non-existent in US :p

Wheres my translucent green, you fat bearded bitch?!? Bestest Dualshock ever. The grayish one at the top of the this page looks pretty damn good though.
2-1.jpg

On Demand

Banned
This is the exact one I have. First one on the fourth row down. Gloss Mystique Purple and Gloss Carbon Black:

http://www.colorware.com/imagegalleries.aspx

I was hoping to see an actual image of yours. Thanks anyway. It looks great.

Anybody think the share and options buttons are too flush with the controller? They should be raised more. My nephew let me borrow his to use when I was playing destiny on PS3. It wasn't easy pressing the options button to bring up ghost.

Mistle

at the risk of stating the obvious, did anyone else notice the camo pattern has the shape of the controller throughout? specifically on the handles

Gooter

Neo Member
I want to get the blue one from Best Buy since I have a $20 gift card, but they are being really slow about getting them in stock.

FYI. I got one last week but I had to go to the store and ask them about it. They had a box of blue controllers in the store room that they hadn't even put on the floor yet. And, the website said it was preorder only even though the stated release on the site said 8/14.

FYI. I got one last week but I had to go to the store and ask them about it. They had a box of blue controllers in the store room that they hadn't even put on the floor yet. And, the website said it was preorder only even though the stated release on the site said 8/14.

This is why I shop at Amazon. Because the teenagers working physical retail generally don't give a fuck.

Curufinwe

Thanks. I might call the local store.

Curufinwe

Got a blue one at Best Buy today. I had to get someone from the CS desk to go look for it in the back, but they had three of them.

Timmay

Banned
For anyone interested, I picked up an Urban Camo DS4 at Wal-Mart this morning. It appears to be a Wal-Mart exclusive for a month. It's a pretty cool looking controller, but I won't have a PS4 until Amazon delivers my Destiny bundle next week.

The white is super icy.
I don't play local MP very much anymore tho. When it comes down to it, it will be Smash on Wii U that serves that purpose

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Sorry to necro this thread, but yesterday I was in Target and while looking at the videogame section I noticed a gray Dualshock 4 controller. Not the urban camo, not the artic white, but actual gray. It was very much like the anniversary controller except the PS button wasn't the original PS1 logo. It was an official controller too, and there were a few of them there. I thought it looked nice but wound up not getting one, as I was planning on getting a white sometime in the near future.

I get home and search online to see if Amazon, Best Buy, anyone has them for sale but I cannot find this gray color anywhere. Even Sony's website doesn't have it listed as an official color, and can't find anything on the net about it. Has anyone else ever seen the gray color? Am I crazy?

Top Bottom