• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come 2to buttocks. i welcom thee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am6jm7y.jpg

Gies vs Cboat!!!!

Gies = Turbo clown
Don't bother with him.

Hindle

Banned
For a long time I've silently had a theory of MS funding a ZOE 3 from Konami. I know, I know, it's crazy. But with Kojima seemingly being friends with MS and now this, I'll make it an official prediction.

MS to announce ZOE 3.

plainr_

I thought the first truthfact about the live stream was about gamescom. Now I realize he meant live stream (twitch) is currently unavailable on the Xbone. Is this another me too move by MS that is coming around to bite them in the ass for late implementation?

It would be nice to incorporate buttocks into a vaniity plate somehow. My reason would be because of a guy called cboat who posts insider info on a forum called Neogaf. I don't think the California DMV would be buying it though.

maeh2k

Has anyone looked into the sales in the 8 countries the Xbox One launch was postponed for?

I'd imagine the sales in those 8 countries absolutely pale in comparison to the bigger markets. Even with yield issues, I doubt it makes much of a difference if they sell it there, too, or not.

Whispers of a Kinect-less SKU doesn't mean much. That's by no means a confirmation that such a SKU is coming.

Lionheart

I don't understand why a later SDK would reduce performance. It makes no sense.
Could happen when rushing to add features for launch without optimizing them yet, but so devs can at least use and test them?

Next update could be all about optimization, who knows.

BadAss2961

All these system issues, production issues, 180s, and now a possible Kinectless SKU to be released post-launch tells me that Microsoft is in a total mess with XB1. They aren't ready to release this console, but will end up rushing it.

Haunted

English isn't my first language and I can read that just fine. But maybe that helps with buttocks! :lol

Some interesting stuff in there. Not sure if it's a shame or a blessing that they cancelled Dota with avatars. :p

Welcome to Germany, btw.

Raxus

Lol, I wonder how many translations we'll get... A lot of the translations seems to match though, so that's good.

When has that guy ever been right? And when was CBOAT ever wrong?

Prince of Persia at this years E3... that is about it but even then CBOAT is never wrong, just really early with his info.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
I will laugh so much if a Kinectless SKU is released next year, so much for guaranteed userbase.

I knew the localization was total BS. I asked Penello why they are delaying the Xbox One in countries due to "localization" when some of the countries spoke the exact same language as countries the system was releasing in. He didn't respond.........

MBR

Banned
15-20% performance decrease in new SKU? How does that happen?
New devkit ("Finalized" console hardware?) running at very "safe" settings while MS figures out how much they can push the hardware without causing problems?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Are you sure? Why would not final architecture hinder a livestream? I am confused.
If the games are running on devkits, and just had their performance drop by 10-15%, you wouldn't want to show games with noticeable slowdown to the world, and instead cherry pick videos to put up where they are running well.

It's a hands-on event, so it's presumably live code instead of pre-recorded video like a traditional conference might use.

Like, for example, they probably don't want an Assassin's Creed Sony PS4 meeting moment.

Ubiquitar

Neo Member
I mean is this stuff really true? MS is literally 3 months away and their console is still baking in the oven? How can a game developer even port a game for the "One" if this is the case? Ouch if true...

So glad I posted that.

Mixture of people thinking I'm taking it seriously, other's actually taking it seriously themselves. Finally a refreshingly large dose of people taking it for what it is, noticing I did it for the laughs.

Nokterian

Oh boy that gies again? Well he doesn't understand cboat..he doesn't understand mutch but that is a less of a statement to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom