• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come 2to buttocks. i welcom thee

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBOAT isn't/wasn't just an "insider". His word was taken as gospel and truth, if he said something then it was so. When CBOAT said MS were having yield issues the thread title was changed to say TRUTHFACT. When CBOAT said the Family sharing was 1hr trials, the title of the thread was changed to reflect that. CBOAT was given a level of faith and trust I haven't seen given to other "insiders".

Only CBOAT knows what CBOAT knows and he chose to say that Oct release was a truthfact. He used that label. He now put a HUGE seed of doubt into every time he previously used that label. He now sullied his reputation is a way so direct, no amount of re-translation and reinterpretation can fix his statement.

CBOAT is still a person with clear insider connections, but there are others with insider connections with GAF but their words are not taken as anything more than rumour, and I now put CBOAT in that same level.
This.

Ahasverus

CBOAT has said incredible hard to imagine rumors in the last 10 years, I sure as hell can spare him two or three. I mean, the yield stuff was god.
Strike 1: Prince of Persia no show at E3
Strike 2: This shit
Strike 3: ???

And then...profit?

Prince of persia did eventually was announced like 2 weeks later.

Corto

CBOAT isn't/wasn't just an "insider". His word was taken as gospel and truth, if he said something then it was so. When CBOAT said MS were having yield issues the thread title was changed to say TRUTHFACT. When CBOAT said the Family sharing was 1hr trials, the title of the thread was changed to reflect that. CBOAT was given a level of faith and trust I haven't see given to other "insiders".

Only CBOAT knows what CBOAT knows and he chose to say that Oct release was a truthfact. He used that label. He now put a HUGE seed of doubt into every time he previously used that label. He now sullied his reputation is a way so direct, no amount of re-translation and reinterpretation can fix his statement.

CBOAT is still a person with clear insider connections, but there are others with insider connections with GAF but their words are not taken as anything more than rumour, and I now put CBOAT in that same level.

That should be your stance from the beginning. Someone that gives absolute credence to leaks of any source only has himself to blame when they are disproven by reality. CBOAT has a remarkable history but information of this nature is highly dynamic and some false info can be spread for whatever reason. Use your common sense and a healthy dose of skepticism and you will experience CBOAT threads like a great hilarious persona with obvious connections in the industry that bothers to share some of the info that reaches his ears with us.

vctor182

Only problem is I didn't make anything up, I just posted what I read there because it came from someone credible and even marked it as what it was to me, a rumour.

You'd have to be the crown prince of naivete, a raving fanboy, or simply thick unable to parse what known on the streets as "common sense" to think that your "source" had anything worth contributing.

Which is it?

edget.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom