• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come at me! My dog is the GAFfer's pet most closely resembling Trico

explodet

oGkXJvY.jpg

KORNdoggy

I know we have a pet-pic thread over in Off-Topic, but I thought this might be fun. I haven't played or watched much media of TLG yet (tomorrow!!!), but I've followed at a distance and am loving GAF impressions. And I've always felt Trico bears an uncanny resemblance to my dog

aside from that last pic where he looks evil as fook! lol

I've not yet played TLG and it will be a while. I need to be in the right mood. Kind of like some movies for me.

Anyhow, in my opinion my dog looks similar to Trico as well. While the coloring doesn't match, I think her head form (those ears!) looks very similar.

What do you all think?

Trico

The-Last-Guardian-394-Wallpaper-2.jpg

Gretta Puppy

CgOMY.jpg

Hmm. Ears check. Head shape check. Eye makeup check. You guys could give us a run for our money.

Downgrade confirmed! :(

>:-(

My dog has a beautiful framerate. Yes he does. Yes he does.

Lemme see if I can find any pics of his butthole.

kubus

I've not yet played TLG and it will be a while. I need to be in the right mood. Kind of like some movies for me.

Anyhow, in my opinion my dog looks similar to Trico as well. While the coloring doesn't match, I think her head form (those ears!) looks very similar.

What do you all think?

Trico

Gretta Puppy

CgOMY.jpg

HNA3aVN.jpg

matmanx1

Haha, amazing thread. OP, your dog has the right body shape to be Trico and his hair actually mimics the feathered look of Trico fairly well. I can totally see the resemblance.

RedFury

The weird thing is, Trico most resembles a hyena. Not sure why no one ever mentions this.
Thats because I'm pretty sure it's modeled after one. Anyway my friends dog look exactly like trico without the horns and wings, that's to say it looks like a hyena. Sorry no pics she moved back to my hometown.

SomTervo

It's going to be body shape like OP's or head shape like the Shepherd above.

The golden egg is both in one but that's unlikely.

And i doubt anyone will have one with the right colours.

I don't think we can get a cat with a similar enough face.

AmyS

What do you all think?

Trico

Gretta Puppy

CgOMY.jpg

Much closer than the OP's.

What do you all think?

Trico

Gretta Puppy

CgOMY.jpg
Needs a beak

Post some birds.

vio

There is as much cat as dog in Trico, if not more. Pfffft... dog people trying..to take over or something. :p

Really, I'm a cat person. But they did a good job at making Trico pretty equally cat and dog in several ways. If you're on either side of the coin we can unite and like Trico. He definitely reminds me of my cat many many times throughout the game. He's only superficially birdlike with the wings and feathers.

Thats because I'm pretty sure it's modeled after one. Anyway my friends dog look exactly like trico without the horns and wings, that's to say it looks like a hyena. Sorry no pics she moved back to my hometown.

You don't keep pictures of your dog on your phone!? Weirdo.

Top Bottom