• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come at me! My dog is the GAFfer's pet most closely resembling Trico

Definitely looks more like Trico than my dog.

screenshot_2016-12-08ngsn9.png

RIP old friend

Damn man, sorry for your loss. Great pic, too.

Amazing thread, OP. Also, funny as hell Photoshop work all around.

Adryuu

Gotta see butthole to be sure

lolol I understood that reference .gif

Hey OP your dog looks like my dog, especially in that photo he's looking out the window. Mine has shorter legs though and is more tekkel.

Yeah I played the game and one time after playing I took him out for a walk and recognized Trico's stare and animations in him. The game is that well done. But every pet owner will feel something similar and it's not because of physical resemblance precisely. You'll see.

LjGvSKK.jpg

Trico's mum and dad

Haha. I love it when cats and dogs are friends. The cats generally keep the dogs in their place. Sad that I had two kittens, one after another, but both died in separate little tragedies. Now I live somewhere where it won't really work.

Nah, man. My dog is Trico.

Her name is Juni, named after the character from Knytt Stories. She and Trico share so many similar mannerisms and an awkwardly long body.

Soulful eyes! Bundance has a slightly over-long body also. I really wish we knew what breeds were in him. More than that I wish I'd known him as a pup.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I like how this is turning into a thread for people to post pictures of their dog.

Adryuu

Bundance has a slightly over-long body also. I really wish we knew what breeds were in him. More than that I wish I'd known him as a pup.

Did you get him from a rescue home? We got ours at one, and he's like yours but longer body/shorter legs, resembles a lot a cross between tekkel and Yorkshire. We also didn't get to know him as a little baby pup but it would have been a heartbreaker for fucking sure.

Here, this is Gary. Nothing like Trico except loyal, cute to the max, howls when he doesn't want to do things or wants you to play, and shares some animations with him, lol.

0hhc.jpeg

I like how this is turning into a thread for people to post pictures of their dog.

Nature of the beast.

Did you get him from a rescue home? We got ours at one, and he's like yours but longer body/shorter legs, resembles a lot a cross between tekkel and Yorkshire. We also didn't get to know him as a little baby pup but it would have been a heartbreaker for fucking sure.

Here, this is Gary. Nothing like Trico except loyal, cute to the max, howls when he doesn't want to do things or wants you to play, and shares some animations with him, lol.

0hhc.jpeg

Wow, a very similar look. Yes, ours was from the rescue at a year old. But we know he had a good family before and was only at the rescue centre for four days total. I can't wait to play the game and really see what characteristics Bundance shares with Trico.

RedFury

You don't keep pictures of your dog on your phone!? Weirdo.
Friend's dog. If I did I think it would be weird. Anyway her dog looks like a hyena and it's name skittles lol. I don't know where the hell she got that name. I guess it's better than panini.

Friend's dog. If I did I think it would be weird. Anyway her dog looks like a hyena and it's name skittles lol. I don't know where the hell she got that name. I guess it's better than panini.

Haha, Skittles is one of my (many, many) extemporaneous nicknames for Bundance! It's the noise he makes when trying to turn at speed on a hardwood floor :)

Adryuu

Nature of the beast.

Wow, a very similar look. Yes, ours was from the rescue at a year old. But we know he had a good family before and was only at the rescue centre for four days total. I can't wait to play the game and really see what characteristics Bundance shares with Trico.

I've seen your flickr and man, they're the same colors and all. But the way yours has the ears reminds me more of my gf's brother's dog. Yours is a mix between those two, but they way he sits and lies is just the same as my dog. Only yours allows getting photoshot and mine always just looks the other side or moves away when he senses paparazzi.

Top Bottom