• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| August 2017 | Gwenpool's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Big Barda is just so great.

It is always depends how they are written.That what makes or breaks a character. Darkseid is the god of evil that sees everyone beneath him and Joker is just crazy.

I was never really into Darkseid when I'd just gotten into comics, but now I think he's great. Still on the fence as to whether he's better than Thanos or not, though.

Any word on how Extremity is by Image Comics?

Very good. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I expected to.

Six episodes into Defenders so far and I'm liking it.

Good to hear. Gonna try to start it this weekend between two WWE PPVs and Agents of Mayhem.

Oh look. It's Judge Death. I don't dislike the design at all, but.... it's Judge Death.

Looks neat. But there's something about it that makes it seem incomplete.

Hey Messi are you interested in Leila del Duca's Shutter Pride Month variant? She is selling it for charity.....

Lovely piece.

Ross61

Do you have to have watched all the Marvel Netflix series to watch Defenders. Because I'm not sitting through Iron Fist.

Phamit

Do you have to have watched all the Marvel Netflix series to watch Defenders. Because I'm not sitting through Iron Fist.

You don't need to watch it, he is rich and has a glowing fist and the monks who raised him where killed, that's all you need to know. And they repeat that over and over again.

The cover for Teen Titans 12.

THAT LOOKS SO SICK

FUCKING ADMIRAL DAMIEN AND GLADIATOR STARFIRE OVER HERE

SHIT

Iron Fist wasn't as bad as people claimed.
But it wasn't good. :3

It was that bad. Awful direction, cinematography, and writing for sure. Choreography wasn't very good either. One of the worst shows I've ever watched. And I've watched all of Lost Girl and Birds of Prey.

Vic_Viper

When does the Daredevil/Punisher Seventh Circle take place during the current Soule run, if at all? And how is it?

Theres a large Daredevil sale going on at Comixology btw.

So I read Old Man Logan and loved it the one where
Villains take over the world, Hulk is a redneck, Hawkeye and Logan adventures
is there any other stuff like that? And are the other old man Logan comics in the same continuity?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Well I'll be picking up that Black Lightning book.

Without getting into stuff that would even spoil stuff that hasn't been revealed in the book yet, that stuff is setting up something a lot bigger that will come to a head soon.
Fuck it I'll pick it back up

mreddie

DHjE9tAXYAAXkzB.jpg

Bronco Jessica Jones sounds like she could be in Lego Marvel.

Vic_Viper

Who could be the next villan/villans Netflix could use/set up after they are finished with The Hand? Havent finished Defenders yet so no spoilers. Just wondering who else they could use that wouldnt be saved for the Avengers. It would have to be someone/something large enough to warrant bringing all 4 of them back for another season of the Defenders.

Messi

Who could be the next villan/villans Netflix could use/set up after they are finished with The Hand? Havent finished Defenders yet so no spoilers. Just wondering who else they could use that wouldnt be saved for the Avengers. It would have to be someone/something large enough to warrant bringing all 4 of them back for another season of the Defenders.

Vampires

Couple of pages from the Adam Hughes Hellboy one shot coming up

Clicky

Wasn't sure what to expect, but it looks pretty decent!

Also, CBR just put up a preview for Koshchei. Unless you've completely finished Hellboy, this one may be better avoided, because it's set now. Really can't wait for this one:

Click

I only read one book, so is there more of those? It ended with Logan
killing Hulk and taking baby Bruce
. So the other old man Logan stuff continues that?

Kind of.

Secret Wars: Old Man Logan is a pseudo-sequel, where it picks up directly after the events of the last book and continues on as though it were a sequel, quickly deviating into the actual Secret Wars stuff. This is of course to set up for his current ongoing, which is at 27 (?) issues right now and is rather good. His ongoing does delve more into his "past", like what happened between his murdering of all the X-Men and when we actually pick up with him in the original Old Man Logan mini.

Yo damn Blue Marvel dishing out naps in Ultimates #100

The cosmic shit kinda lost me but cool comic

US Avengers was adorable, Aikku/Toni continue to be Marvel's best couple

Kind of.

Secret Wars: Old Man Logan is a pseudo-sequel, where it picks up directly after the events of the last book and continues on as though it were a sequel, quickly deviating into the actual Secret Wars stuff. This is of course to set up for his current ongoing, which is at 27 (?) issues right now and is rather good. His ongoing does delve more into his "past", like what happened between his murdering of all the X-Men and when we actually pick up with him in the original Old Man Logan mini.

I wasn't sure about that but I'm glad it got confirmed.

Kind of.

So uh, what should I buy/read to continue?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Think I'll watch an episode or two of Defenders tomorrow, I forgot to today (Well technically yesterday since its 1am)

Top Bottom