• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| September 2017 | 25 Years of wearing a smile to work!

mreddie

COMICS!!! |OT| October 2017 | Harley Quinn is so 2016
COMICS!!! |OT| October 2017 | Broketober
COMICS!!! |OT| October 2017 | Fitting into that Spandex
COMICS!!! |OT| October 2017 | Rebirth's Legacy

stn

In case anyone is interested, I recommend The Rat Catcher. Its a noir-ish graphic novel from 2011, made by Vertigo. Was a good read. Now reading the whole DC: Convergence.

Some Nobody

In case anyone is interested, I recommend The Rat Catcher. Its a noir-ish graphic novel from 2011, made by Vertigo. Was a good read. Now reading the whole DC: Convergence.

Please don't do that lol. It's loosely related to Rebirth, but it's also bad lol.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
The Omega Men still sits with me

what are more GOAT modern dc books? finished books preferably. Grayson is already on the list.

Drop All Star and get Zero Year 1 and 2 instead. All Star is questionable comics where Zero Year is awesome.

i want the stuff that is tied to Metal

i will go back if only to read those Clayface issues when i finally get around to Tec

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
What's everyone's best moment from a comic? Can be from any type of book. Thought it would be a good closer to this thread and a good opener to the next one.

I genuinely marked out when Peter took back his body from Ock, and makes a quip to the goblin about his man purse, and he replies "it's you"

f26823f5eb59564dec40908f71b9b693.jpg

edit: ffs

is Nightwing great even if I don't care about Raptor? It's the only thing that's making me hesitate.
Raptor is only there for the first couple arcs (Better Than Batman and Rise of Raptor) which are only like 4 and 2 issues apiece. So basically the first trade. Raptor hasn't shown up since then
though it was recently revealed that he escaped from Spyral's prison
For anyone who's up to date on JLA...

Has Orlando gone anywhere with Killer Frost's "redemption"? I remember quite enjoying her one shot at the start of JLA and I hoped to see it develop a bit more as an angle for her character.
Yeah he's doing good work right now. The current arc is focusing on Ray Palmer.

zeemumu

I genuinely marked out when Peter took back his body from Ock, and makes a quip to the goblin about his man purse, and he replies "it's you"

One of my favorite exchanges in that arc.

And then in the next panel over you see him going over the whole "save someone from falling without breaking their neck" thing that he's gone over too many times to count.

Sou Da

Is it too late to make fun of Chuck Dixon for giving 150 dollars to that awful looking alt right superhero comic?

EDIT: Is it too late to make fun of that comic?

GAMEPROFF

Banned

Best moment of the newer time in Slotts Run.

Hey guys, how are you? Can wait to have some time to read comics again. Or do anything indeed of termins or work stuff or other things that consume all of my time.

Top Bottom