• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concession stand prices at Oracle Arena for the first game of the NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnPoint

tdLjvv6.jpg

FTFY

Camwi

Those non-combo prices aren't that crazy for a stadium. It seems to be that stupid souvenir beer that seems to be jacking up the price.

Kieli

Makes sense. If you're dumb enough to pay to go to a game when you have a perfectly good television in your home, you deserve to pay through the nose for snacks.

You do realize that the people sitting in the seats affording several 900+ tickets don't give a rats ass that a burger + fries is $13 or that burger + fries + beer + overpriced souvenir cup is $25?

This is the goddamn San Fran. They don't give a crap. They're rich.

mackattk

So basically $17 for a beer and cup? The price for the food itself isn't terrible. Still kind of expensive, just the beer/cup is insane.

I felt buying popcorn and 2 bears at Levi's stadium for their final home game. Prices are ridiculous. And these for the finals are stupidly high. Pass on eating and drinking during the game and do it somewhere else.

Then again, if your paying for those exorbitant ticket prices, what's another hundred for food and drink?

Kieli

I felt buying popcorn and 2 bears at Levi's stadium for their final home game. Prices are ridiculous. And these for the finals are stupidly high. Pass on eating and drinking during the game and do it somewhere else.

Then again, if your paying for those exorbitant ticket prices, what's another hundred for food and drink?

I'll never understand the appeal of eating expensive food whilst watching a movie in theater or seats beside other rich people whilst watching a sport.

But I'm not rich, so what do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom