• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confirmed: Playstation 4 will release in Europe in 2013

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
The good thing is that the UK looks like it is becoming a key battleground this gen, with Sony releasing full page ads in the papers and Xbox/CoD on UK TV during half time ads.

Baleoce

I really hope Sony are taking their marketing strategy seriously this time around.. They are the main sponsor of the champions league, it's baffling that a) they didn't even have a running advert, and b) MS was able to slip one in (in more ways than one).

Lol guys chill.

image.php

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I really hope Sony are taking their marketing strategy seriously this time around.. They are the main sponsor of the champions league, it's baffling that a) they didn't even have a running advert, and b) MS was able to slip one in (in more ways than one).
No MS related ads in Southern Europe, we only got Unicredit and Gazprom. Showing PS4 in 2013 on boards during the game will have effect.

Thorgal

It's not 2000 anymore. How long did it take PS3 to hit 500k?

i could be wrong but is that not partly to blame because of the 60.000 yen (599$) fiasco ?

i would imagine if ps4 comes in at 399$ with games like versus Knack and MGS it would fly of shelves.

Top Bottom