• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Wars: Revenge Of The Gifs! January Contest Thread.

J-Roderton

2r8buf.jpg

korvd

Banned
The only thing I'm waiting for to be issued in 2019 is announce about Half-Life 3 and the Lineage 2 Classic update Secret of Empire!

Mikstl

Banned
The only thing I'm waiting for to be issued in 2019 is announce about Half-Life 3 and the Lineage 2 Classic update Secret of Empire!
I'm afraid of this update, I'm so used to the current balance in l2k, Skelth has become my second home

korvd

Banned
I'm afraid of this update, I'm so used to the current balance in l2k, Skelth has become my second home
I play on private server and I wait for the wipe cuz it gonna return the balanced gameplay to the server. Now there is a clan which 99\100 consists of donators and they are the most powerful
It's really sad to say but cash decides whether you're in the top-10 or not

TLZ

Banned
Whoa. Thanks! Didn't think I'd win when I entered. Also Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese your gif got way more votes, why didn't you win it?

Also congrats to every other gif/meme in here. They're all cool :D

Last edited:
Whoa. Thanks! Didn't think I'd win when I entered. Also Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese your gif got way more votes, why didn't you win it?

Also congrats to every other gif/meme in here. They're all cool :D
Because it’s my thread and I’m disqualified.

Congratulations. It was a great entry. But now you must defend your tag. Winner for February gets it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom