• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Timu

12650166114_605e1e5209_o.png
o_OWhat in the...

Looks great, love panoramas.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Would be best to have it on an external device because taking 1MB pics constantly can eat up that console hard drive quickly if you take lots of pics, definitely when it comes to me, lol.

Taking 800mb 15 minute capture clips constantly is a bigger space concern than 1mb images, and that isn't really a concern as is so I don't think having uncompressed shots (at least as a toggle option) would be.

Pjsprojects

Hmm the snapshots and vid shares mean I'm down to 200mb free on the PS4 I bought under a month ago!

High quality option needs to be saved external.

I strongly recommend people to download the titanfall videos from Digital foundry

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-watch-titanfall-on-xbox-one-at-60fps

pics really dont do it justice

in those vids the game look really quite good, with hardly no jaggies and hi res textures and some nice dx11 effects here and there, all at a smooth frame rate despite the in titan dips.

Titanfall is an ugly game,, there are really no two ways about that. But then that was clearly not their focus so whatever. But yeah... it is ugly.

fasTRapid

Banned
I'm quite enjoying it. Never played any Thief before so I don't know how it compares to those. But I like Dishonored, I like stealth games, and I'm liking this one. :)
Those screens look better than any trailer I've seen so far.

May I ask what the framerate is like?

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
12670921914_18d27764e1_o.png

12670925164_d8ac1b7efe_o.png

12670927764_30c7a63dfd_o.png

This screens look better than any trailer I've seen so far.

May I ask what the framerate is like?
The framerate is fine from what I can tell, but I do notice some occasional hiccups/stutter, I think it happens when the game is trying to load/stream the next area.

Icomp

Man.. The Wii U is growing on me.

Question is now, should I buy a TV for my bedroom, The Wii U plus some extra controllers or the PS Vita for off-screen gameplay on the ps4..

So hard..

B4D1E

The framerate is fine from what I can tell, but I do notice some occasional hiccups/stutter, I think it happens when the game is trying to load/stream the next area.

Nice shots nbnt! Regarding the backlash going on in the Thief thread, would you kindly give us an impression of what you played so far? Is it as bad as people seem to think it is? Thanks in advance and sorry for derailing :)

nbnt

12673428705_0857cd7f0b_o.png

12674077734_ecf172e1b9_o.png

12673559693_77746d6382_o.png

Nice shots nbnt! Regarding the backlash going on in the Thief thread, would you kindly give us an impression of what you played so far? Is it as bad as people seem to think it is? Thanks in advance and sorry for derailing :)
It all comes down to one's expectations. As I said before I've never played any of the previous Thief games, so I have no idea how it compares with them, but I'm liking it. Yes some of the dialogue is awful, there's a lot of loading screens, but it's not a bad game, at all. At least I don't think so. I expect the reviews to hover in the 70-80.

B4D1E

Thank you for your feedback. Like you said, it depends on the expectation of people. I'm liking what I see, especially your pics, so I think I will grab it on tuesday. Thanks again ;)

Man.. The Wii U is growing on me.

Question is now, should I buy a TV for my bedroom, The Wii U plus some extra controllers or the PS Vita for off-screen gameplay on the ps4..

So hard..

As a Wii U and PS4/Vita owner....I say go for the Wii U ;)

Better/more exclusives right now, plus a very unique experience that can only be had on Wii U. PS4 is basically the same old, with slightly better graphics, at least IMO.

nbnt

This is 鬼斬, I think it's a f2p MMORPG/MH clone or something, I don't know. But for the sake of variety, why not:

12681107965_f0b760aa9f_o.png

12681256113_c254e32508_o.png

Sasukekun

Neo Member
Are those Dreamclub shots from a game rendering 3D characters?
If so, those are the best 2D looking cell shaded characters I've ever seen (and yes, I've played Ni no Kuni and Eternal Sonata.

Zombi-U is surely a looker. It definitely showcases that with proper lighting the wii-u can look great. It looks more next-gen than titanfall to me. Obviously titanfall has the scale and fluidity to bump it up, but in screenshots the IQ on Zombi-U is simply stunning.

Top Bottom