• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Contra 4 official site live

loosus

Banned
Please...please let this be a fun game. Nothing stupid, please. Please. Please.

The game seems like it could be awesome. But I just have a nagging feeling something will go wrong. :(

PS: I hope the game isn't too damn hard. If it's in line with Zero Mission, I can stand that.

if there's anything to worry about, it's the grappling hook and having 2 screens. I read a preview somewhere, where they said that if you're on the bottom screen and you initially miss a weapon that floats by on the top screen, that it's near impossible to get due to the angle you fire at that isn't directly straight up

Enk

makes good threads.
loosus said:
Please...please let this be a fun game. Nothing stupid, please. Please. Please.

The game seems like it could be awesome. But I just have a nagging feeling something will go wrong. :(

PS: I hope the game isn't too damn hard. If it's in line with Zero Mission, I can stand that.

If it wasn't hard then it wouldn't be Contra. It's time to toughen up those gaming skills and be a man.

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
I'm superexcited about this. Explosions, shirtless commandos, aliens, robots and hard unforgiving gameplay, all in super awesome 80's style?? COUNT ME FUCKING IN!!!!
Thanks god I checked the thread just in time! I had no idea this was coming out today.

loosus said:

Metroid Zero Mission? That game was a walk in the park. A Contraaaaaaaaa that easy wouldn't be Contraaaaaaaaaa.

Someone better find out how to unlock Contra and Super C before I burst~
Can't wait to get my copy, but it doesn't look like it's coming out until Thursday in Canada? At least that's what Best Buy and Future Shop's sites say.

loosus

Banned
ThirstyFly said:
Metroid Zero Mission? That game was a walk in the park. A Contraaaaaaaaa that easy wouldn't be Contraaaaaaaaaa.

Someone better find out how to unlock Contra and Super C before I burst~
Can't wait to get my copy, but it doesn't look like it's coming out until Thursday in Canada? At least that's what Best Buy and Future Shop's sites say.
Not to me. Hard Mode in Zero Mission, while doable, wasn't too easy to me.

So...since Assasin's Creed is apparently not a real AAA title, I'm going to dedicate my time to Mario Galaxy and Contra 4.

Does Contra 4 drop today or tomorrow?

I MUST KNOW!

Mark D

Pre-ordered this on Amazon yesterday along with Mega Man ZX Advent. Can't flippin' wait to get that package in the mail.

Top Bottom