• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corpse Party: Blood Drive (Vita) coming to North America this Fall

Arsenic13

Shizuka is talking about recording an English dub with binaural audio. Just like Blood Drive, the two prior games weren't dubbed.

Ah, OK. My mistake.

But if that's the case, I honestly wouldn't want an English dub anyway. I'm fine with them, but the acting in the last two games was great already. It's gotta be on par or not at all imo.

Prelude.

Blood Drive needs more Satomi Arai than we wind up getting.

On the bright side, it's a veritable showcase for Asami Imai.
I want to join her fan club.
I love them both but Satomi Arai gets so few roles in anime/vg so I need to properly savor the occasion.
<<< And in a few days is coming out Asami Imai: the game, anyway.

UberTag

I love them both but Satomi Arai gets so few roles in anime/vg so I need to properly savor the occasion.
<<< And in a few days is coming out Asami Imai: the game, anyway.
So you're saying I should pick up Steins;Gate when it hits Vita?

Prelude.

So you're saying I should pick up Steins;Gate when it hits Vita?
Oh, you definitely should. The game is great and I mean, you have her, Mamoru Miyano and Yuu Kobayashi, that's a pretty damn solid cast.
And Kana Hanazawa, I guess. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Clov

Uh... Xseed, is this the actual Canadian price for the game, or is this some sort of mistake? I mean, the game's only $50 USD on Amazon .com! It seems... a bit too pricey at $85? I'd like to preorder it to include it in my E3 order, but I just want to know if that price is correct or not first.

Prelude.

Still nothing about Europe? I want to know if I have to pre-order or not, you know.

Uh... Xseed, is this the actual Canadian price for the game, or is this some sort of mistake? I mean, the game's only $50 USD on Amazon .com! It seems... a bit too pricey at $85? I'd like to preorder it to include it in my E3 order, but I just want to know if that price is correct or not first.

Should be $60CDN, I think.

mjontrix

Too soon to think about that -- the game is translated and edited, but we won't be receiving our first English build until this week, so we're still a good ways off from even having review codes to give.

-Tom

Make sure to help him out in finishing book of shadows first - I'm sure he would finish it if he had some help. I think he got a bit sick of all the backtracking in BoS esp. if you get the wrong ending. He'll definitely enjoy the last chapter ;)

Does anyone know if Best Buy's selling the 'Everafter Edition'? I see it listed on Amazon and Gamestop, but BB's listing is plain vanilla, no mention of the CD or art book.

Shizuka

Does anyone know if Best Buy's selling the 'Everafter Edition'? I see it listed on Amazon and Gamestop, but BB's listing is plain vanilla, no mention of the CD or art book.

All first-print copies will be the "Everafter Edition". Just like with Shinovi Versus, that's most likely the only kind of copy you'll find ever.

I'm fairly certain the Everafter Edition is the only physical edition available in NA. Is it selling for $49.99? If so, I'd like to say it's the limited edition.

Edit: Beaten by a lot, I was sure I refreshed... Oh well.

Top Bottom