• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could we be seeing a Gears of War 4 MP reveal this weekend?

Kordelle

IpDAgCi.gif
This so much

pizzacat

Banned
Wow that was useless. Checkout is in Gears 4 though? And did they say 16 maps? My twitch app keeps freezing.

Twitch is awful anytime I try watch this stuff
I didn't hear a number and he was avoiding most questions pertaining to mp which is weird since he is the mp lead and the beta is in a couple months but whatever

What they should do as a priority is loading in my character, I'm done playing as Marcus. I know why they do it but the loading times to UE already suck it shouldn't lock me out of playing as one of the delta squad

I'd be surprised if they gave the big Gears blowout to OXM. Game Informer certainly, maybe even IGN First would make more sense and both of those are taken for this month, I think the wait will go on.

I don't need the truth right now, Steve.

I need lies - convincing lies.

I'd be surprised if they gave the big Gears blowout to OXM. Game Informer certainly, maybe even IGN First would make more sense and both of those are taken for this month, I think the wait will go on.

Next OXM is a look at them picking 60 games for the Xbox in 2016, is it not?

Don't think they'll be any new info coming from that, just a rehash of what we already know.

TaterTots

Banned
The good thing I took from this is that they may not be going the way of Judgement lol. Its great that they are taking feedback. I have a feeling Gears 4 will be surprisingly good.

Moofers

Bleck, huge long time Gears fan but eSports... I can't do this.
Blaze and Deluxe announcers, Denial and Onslaught are the teams...
Are they not allowed to use their real names? I'm too old for this.
/rant

Yea, damn, so quick.

I hear ya, but I still enjoyed watching for the hour or so that I did. I liked that the commentators wore suits. They did their best and were fine, i thought. Its hard to do commentary on such a fast game like that. They handled it pretty well.

I thought production was good. I am glad to see Gears get a pro league like this. I hope it grows and becomes a lasting thing for many years to come.

Moofers

Also, anyone expecting Gears 4 footage is barking up the wrong tree. I expect new footage wont drop until E3 but when it does, its going to be a massive presence. E3 2016 will belong to Gears 4. Count on it :)

Also, anyone expecting Gears 4 footage is barking up the wrong tree. I expect new footage wont drop until E3 but when it does, its going to be a massive presence. E3 2016 will belong to Gears 4. Count on it :)

Well, I mean, we're absolutely getting footage before E3. The beta is due in spring.

Moofers

Well, I mean, we're absolutely getting footage before E3. The beta is due in spring.
True but itll be MP VS stuff. E3 will be the big campaign blowout and the big reveal that Horde is back and bigger than ever. That'll be a big deal. We can also expect additional MP VS modes announced.

E3 2016 belongs to Gears 4 :)

Top Bottom