• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

cHinzo

I'm only scared of the no armor deagle spam. Shit always kills me. -_-

More and more people getting VAC banned though lately. Pretty happy with that.

baby

i feel like this update is gonna make smokes as t a must

no ohko with the p250 is pretty sweet as is the moving accuracy change

big ups to valve for a half decent update but the fiveseven and the tec9 are still too good

TheExodu5

Banned
Decided to play again after attending Dreamhack last weekend.

I don't know if it's due to the ranking changes, but toxicity is so bad at my current level (not sure what that is yet...haven't won a match).

First game had a guy called Trump is Jesus who was throwing out racial slurs left and right. Two teammates ended up TKing him and got banned. Second game, one player was constantly being toxic and another player left because of it. Last game was finally fine. A bit frustrating that every game was lost 16-14 despite being at the top of my team each time and being down a player or two.

Really hope Valve takes ppayer toxicity seriously. Sucks having to mute half my team every game.

Toxic behavior and abusive chat should resuly in lengthy VAC bans. Call someone a nigger? Take a year off the game, and all other VAC enabled games bud.

baby

this jasonr drama is ridiculous

reddit geeks convinced that because you legally dont have to pay someone if they dont sign a contract makes it morally correct to not pay someone for services rendered

Xizk

I hope at least one of the NA teams makes it to the final. Would be hype to see in that arena. Best outcome would be if both make it. Don't really want to see SK vs Faze.

this jasonr drama is ridiculous

reddit geeks convinced that because you legally dont have to pay someone if they dont sign a contract makes it morally correct to not pay someone for services rendered
morality in america lol. you live in a country that elected a man to be president after he admitted on national televsion to not paying people for their services. rule #1 - do not provide a service without a contract, or being paid in advance because at least 65 million people are okay with not paying someone for their service unless legally obligated.

TheExodu5

Banned
Stuck in Silver ELO hell. Never thought it was a thing, but it is.

Was Master Guardian, took a hiatus, and now I'm Silver Elite.

Stuck playing with racists, homophobes, toxic players in general, smurfs, and leavers. Almost ready to quit at this point.

Reporting everyone I can, but I have a feeling it doesn't do much.

TheExodu5

Banned
Next game. One player +right all game. The other afk. Can't kick either.

I'm done. Fuck CS. This game has turned to fucking shit.

Playing this game is a complete waste of time.

JDB

Banned
Next game. One player +right all game. The other afk. Can't kick either.

I'm done. Fuck CS. This game has turned to fucking shit.

Playing this game is a complete waste of time.
You playing prime or non-prime btw?
Can't imagine how much of a hell non-prime is.

TheExodu5

Banned
You playing prime or non-prime btw?
Can't imagine how much of a hell non-prime is.

Non prime.

How the hell do I even get prime? Long time player, but took a hiatus from GO. Currently rank 7...prime is 21. I'm thousands of wins away. It's ridiculous.

JDB

Banned
Non prime.

How the hell do I even get prime? Long time player, but took a hiatus from GO. Currently rank 7...prime is 21. I'm thousands of wins away. It's ridiculous.
You're not thousands of wins away.
But yeah, non-prime sucks and Valve hasn't even so much as mentioned how cancerous matchmaking constantly is. Getting (back) into CS sounds like a nightmare at this point.

TheExodu5

Banned
You're not thousands of wins away.
But yeah, non-prime sucks and Valve hasn't even so much as mentioned how cancerous matchmaking constantly is. Getting (back) into CS sounds like a nightmare at this point.

Well, 114 wins got me level 7. So....another 300 wins at least? Even considering a 50% win rate (which I'm not even close to), that would be a 600 hours commitment to get prime. If I play ~10 hours a week, I'm looking at well over a year to get prime.

JDB

Banned
Well, 114 wins got me level 7. So....another 300 wins at least? Even considering a 50% win rate (which I'm not even close to), that would be a 600 hours commitment to get prime. If I play ~10 hours a week, I'm looking at well over a year to get prime.
How many of those wins were before the entire system was even implemented, though?

rugioh

Banned
Maybe I'm jaded but CS:GO has reached Dota2 status in my mind as a "Watch tournaments or twitch streamers only, don't bother playing" category of game. And I played for 3 years. There really isn't much to keep you playing, and Valve doesn't care to convince you to stay.

cHinzo

Maybe I'm jaded but CS:GO has reached Dota2 status in my mind as a "Watch tournaments or twitch streamers only, don't bother playing" category of game. And I played for 3 years. There really isn't much to keep you playing, and Valve doesn't care to convince you to stay.

There's always the new Dust2 to look forward to!

I'm on a CS break after reaching global again lol. Enjoying the new 2K too much. :D

frbrr

i reached that point late last year, i don't even watch unless fnatic are playing, but they're shit now and the whole pro scene is in a really boring place. Thought the operation would bring me back, but valve took way too long as usual, then pubg came along.

TheExodu5

Banned
Got fed up with comp and picked up the operation yesterday. Weapon Expert is a lot of fun. I hope they seriously consider adding this game mode officially after the operation.

Levels a lot faster than comp too.

Too bad none of my friends bought it. Wouldnt mind going through the campaign.

Got fed up with comp and picked up the operation yesterday. Weapon Expert is a lot of fun. I hope they seriously consider adding this game mode officially after the operation.

Levels a lot faster than comp too.

Too bad none of my friends bought it. Wouldnt mind going through the campaign.

you can always queue up with randoms for campaign missions

The new game is DoD:S

Fucka PUBG bro

Can they just announce the next major so I can find out where I am having to travel to please! I swear it should be soon with them having to do all the minor qualifiers and stuff up til January, assuming the major is in January again.

saktrop

Neo Member
Stopped playing at the start of year just because the amount of suspicious low level accounts in supreme. Have they changed vac at all? If so it might be time for me to jump back in.

JDB

Banned
Got a neat little operation drop earlier:

7a68c3a614ccc4d92e9558b1a624d69e.png

Probably my most expensive drop yet.

rugioh

Banned
Talking to my friend about going, Boston isn't too far from me and I've never been so I'm curious to check out the food and the city for a few days. Pretty interested in going myself.

Top Bottom