• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"CrackDown 3 is a system selling exclusive" -ScreenRant dev

Will you buy Crackdown 3/Buy An Xbox One for crackdown 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
Sucks for your eyes.

tenor.gif

PSA : don't buy this game if you want to play with your friends..... you can't!! You are forced to play with randoms?!

This game is stuck in 2005!

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
PSA : don't buy this game if you want to play with your friends..... you can't!! You are forced to play with randoms?!

This game is stuck in 2005!

You can play the campaign (which is the main game) with friends in co-op, though. The multiplayer side of things is a disaster and made by a different developer.

Arun1910

You can play the campaign (which is the main game) with friends in co-op, though. The multiplayer side of things is a disaster and made by a different developer.

Different developer or not, to ship a MP product where you can group up yet not with your own friends is ridiculous.

//DEVIL//

Personally, I don't think there is a single Xbox game will force me to buy the Xbox anymore since the day they announced the PC program . I can't wait to play it ., But on PC . My 1080ti is enough reason not to even buy the next gen Xbox even.

If needed , I'll spend the money on a new GPU if needed to match next gen graphics .

I noticed that most ps4 exclusives also comes to PC ( not first party titles ) but games like Street fighter , shenmue and the whole list ) . Plus all MS games on PC, might as well just buy them for the best of both worlds for future backward compatibility with any PC plus the option to downsample enhance graphics not available on consoles

Last edited:

Calibos

First. This poll is terribly written. What’s with that on Neogaf?

Second. CD3 is not really a system seller. However, Gamepass is a real system seller and CD3 is in game pass. I would buy an Xbox for that alone.

dark10x

Different developer or not, to ship a MP product where you can group up yet not with your own friends is ridiculous.
I assume it has to do with how they use Azure for computing destruction and the possibility of playing with friends around the world. Personally, I think they should have cancelled this Wrecking Zone business entirely and focused on the main portion of the game instead.

Ramzy

I assume it has to do with how they use Azure for computing destruction and the possibility of playing with friends around the world. Personally, I think they should have cancelled this Wrecking Zone business entirely and focused on the main portion of the game instead.

I'm not sure if you're understanding the true power of T H E C L O U D.

I would say it's groundbreaking technology but tbh it doesn't look like they've fully figured out the "breaking" aspect of the technology yet.

I'm starting to wonder if they should pull the whole game now...I know it's close to release, but I think it's the right thing to do.

dark10x

I'm starting to wonder if they should pull the whole game now...I know it's close to release, but I think it's the right thing to do.
You think? I'd say just pull Wrecking Zone and release the main game alone. They aren't even the same application - it's a totally separate thing.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Crackdown 3 should just go FTP......

Well for $1 you can play your fill on GP and move on to other games. That's my plan. I canceled my pre-order which I had for like 4 years.

Wimbledon

I liked Crackdown 1, it was a fun past time. But that's about it , it was a past time.

There were other games like Halo, and Mass effect and others that took up so much of my time. Those two series are system sellers, if Halo infinite were only on Xbox and not coming to PC even though it would be painful i would renew my subscription with MS, and buy an Xbox.

Crackdown too me is cool to have , but i need a bit more from MS. plus since there going digital with there games especially exclusives, there isn't a pressing need to get an Xbox.

Crackdown 3 looks like an N-Gage game. It hurts my eyes to even look at it.
Now that you've said your piece lets see how many future Crack Down 3 posts you talk about graphics that hurt your eyes. You know you have the option to avoid this thread and all Crack Down 3 footage right?

Personally, I don't think there is a single Xbox game will force me to buy the Xbox anymore since the day they announced the PC program . I can't wait to play it ., But on PC . My 1080ti is enough reason not to even buy the next gen Xbox even.

If needed , I'll spend the money on a new GPU if needed to match next gen graphics .

I noticed that most ps4 exclusives also comes to PC ( not first party titles ) but games like Street fighter , shenmue and the whole list ) . Plus all MS games on PC, might as well just buy them for the best of both worlds for future backward compatibility with any PC plus the option to downsample enhance graphics not available on consoles
You still don't get it. To MS it doesn't matter going forward where you play the game. So saying you won't by an Xbox but will play it on PC (another MS platform) makes no difference to them in the new mode of thinking.

Top Bottom