• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Team Rumble - Gameplay Launch Trailer Released | Summer Game Fest

Draugoth

Gold Member

Crash is back in an all-new 4v4 online multiplayer rumble. See all the action to come in Season 1! All seasonal Heroes, Maps, Powers and Limited Time Modes are available for free with the purchase of the game. Pre-order #CrashTeamRumble today, and play with friends on June 20!

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Looks like something I’d enjoy for a day or two and then never touch again. Hopefully it turns out to be more substantial than that though.

Last edited:

SegaManAU

Gold Member
I was watching some gameplay footage of this as I was thinking about getting it for my son....Honestly, what were they thinking with this? It looks so boring and lackluster....

Who asked for this??
DAFcTdC.gif

Crash gaas that Activision wants to see if they can get away with on low resources and occasional updates.

like the Phone endless runner they have had bare minimum marketing and don't have much content at launch. I know Activisions is trying to see if they can get a cash grab but if they want Crash to generate them that sort of money they need to have a well produced game with content to keep people hooked, while racing the studio behind the game instead of leaving them stranded.

Since the dumb decision to play Kings Quest with Box locations in Crash 4, Activision has bungled the IP with failed projects or slow support and this looks like another game that's going to poison the image of the brand.

blitz64

The game is pretty fun. I wish it was free to play or at least free on PlayStation plus or xbox game pass. Without that support, I can see this game dying in a few weeks with no one playing it.

tkscz

Of course no one was hyped for this, there was no time to be hyped for this. I didn't even know about it and I bet a lot of people are the same.

Plus, at least from the trailer, no PC release and you have to pay for the game but it's obviously a GaaS, I can't see it catching on that way.

Last edited:

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I still can't believe they put this dumpster fire out instead of a new Crash single player adventure game. Was there REALLY a want and hype for another Crash game like this one?

I hope this means at least that they're also working on a new Spyro Adventure game that's current gen only.

Top Bottom