• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crop a game character and paste it on a real-life scenery resembling the game

Mdk7

Some Skies of Arcadia love from a friend of mine, BeanBeanKingdom (he's not a Gaffer, so he asked me to post this in his place).
I'm a die-hard fan of the game, and i really loved his creation, so hopefully you'll appreciate as well! :)

Jørdan

here is my little work
bQ2NFkZ.jpg

Ahh, fresh meat!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say

Some Skies of Arcadia love from a friend of mine, BeanBeanKingdom (he's not a Gaffer, so he asked me to post this in his place).
I'm a die-hard fan of the game, and i really loved his creation, so hopefully you'll appreciate as well! :)

Amazing... Oh man, how I wish we'd get a sequel that looked something like this... :(

Jatsu

Neo Member
jiLWvP4.jpg

I need to start using games with higher resolution textures, but I had too much fun with this idea.
Not sure how many people will get that reference, but I must have spent upwards of 50 hours in that zone over the years ;).

Poor guy getting banned with that Chris in Africa one. Shit was hilarious. Figured if the Ray Rice one made it past, the RE would. But I digress. All these pics are funny.

Wait, he was banned for that?? I thought it was a representation of the point that N'Gai was making back in the day?? I didn't see it as pointing fun at all. We can have a thousand threads in OT discussing race, but this is over the top? I actually thought that the image was making a statement, especially considering today's climate. Also, this was Ngai Croal's whole observation back in the day. Being more aware of how imagery is perceived.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Poor guy getting banned with that Chris in Africa one. Shit was hilarious. Figured if the Ray Rice one made it past, the RE would. But I digress. All these pics are funny.

Did they seriously get banned for that? I just assumed they got banned because of another thread.

Their post totally fit this thread perfectly and was probably the best one posted.

No. I'm pretty sure he was banned for telling Bish that in a years time he'd come crawling back to him and eat his words.

EDIT:

Ah I just saw this. That's a lame reason for a ban too.

HiiiLife

Wait, he was banned for that?? I thought it was a representation of the point that N'Gai was making back in the day?? I didn't see it as pointing fun at all. We can have a thousand threads in OT discussing race, but this is over the top? I actually thought that the image was making a statement, especially considering today's climate. Also, this was Ngai Croal's whole observation back in the day. Being more aware of how imagery is perceived.

No. I'm pretty sure he was banned for telling Bish that in a years time he'd come crawling back to him and eat his words.

EDIT:

Did they seriously get banned for that? I just assumed they got banned because of another thread.

Their post totally fit this thread perfectly and was probably the best one posted.

Ah I just saw this. That's a lame reason for a ban too.

Ahhh stupid assumption from me. Just saw the pic and read his membership was banned and jumped to conclusions. Oh well. Still saved the pic lol.

Top Bottom