• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crysis 2 - PC modding and tweaking

Mithos

Nope it doesn't work. It's the only game that I own that I can say that about. Some games have trouble with Afterburner, but you can usually get around the problem by just waiting til after the game's running to start it. Not with Crysis 2.

Deleted my Crysis 2 Maximum Edition folder (incl MaLDoHD 4.0 BETA) reinstalled Crysis 2 ME...

Success, gotten MSI Afterburner and the OSD working 5 times in a row now on vanilla Crysis 2 =)
KY3uYv5.jpg

How does the performance boost work? Would it be worth downloading these textures with a 560Ti?

Edit: Whoops, never mind. I should have tried clicking the link to your page first...

DieH@rd

Banned
I have problem with Maldo texture pack 4.0. When I turn it on from shortcut or config utility only basic game loads up [not maldo's mod].

Oh well...

Thrakier

Does anyone have any idea how to get this thing to work with Crysis 2 Maximum Edition on Steam? I installed it but it just tells me "Couldn't start the game (missing files)". I have NO idea.

Top Bottom