• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series 2 - UMvC3 Invitational

xQht9.png

I see soul calibur

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Looking at the Bingo, we either need a Stick Thrown, pot splitting, or both a New Glitch AND All Girls on the Mic for NeoGAF to win the internets.

You should totally get around to watching that footage I sent you, Enzo. Just little by little, but you'll understand how fucking ridiculous she would be in Marvel if they buffed her coming into the series. :p

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You should totally get around to watching that footage I sent you, Enzo. Just little by little, but you'll understand how fucking ridiculous she would be in Marvel if they buffed her coming into the series. :p
I should be fucking studying right now but I'm watching Curleh Mustache.. how will I ever read 200 pages by Tuesday with Mahvel in my life alone.

Okay I'll shut my face until. EVERY CHARACTER SHOULD BE OP;IRON MAN NEEDS TO BE BETTER;MEGAMAN EXE SHOULD HAVE HAD NEMESIS' SLOT;okay I feel better now.

Threi

notag
this is actually pretty great to watch, gives a glimmer of hope that the game can evolve.

Why should Marlinpie win if there is such a large hole present in his gameplay?

Frantic

No one knows how to deal with zoning, lmao.

I need to take my Morrigan a bit more seriously. Maybe run a troll team of Morrigan/Dante/Strider.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
this is actually pretty great to watch, gives a glimmer of hope that the game can evolve.

Why should Marlinpie win if there is such a large hole present in his gameplay?
Marvel evolves pretty much daily with new tech.

But yeah Kyohei's game is so centred around blowing up people that come to him that he really can't deal with this.

He should start either Ammy or Doom. Matrix is right. I would say Doom.

MrDaravon

This is incredibly retarded, Morrigan shouldn't build meter. Aside from that though, Marlin has absolutely no idea how to deal with this.

Azure J

IF MARLINPIE BEAT MOTHER BRAIN HE WOULD NEVER HAVE THIS PROBLEM

alternately insert touhou/ikaruga joke of choice

Mushi-ruga & Punishment 2: Wily's Revenge starring ContraFox Edition

I should be fucking studying right now but I'm watching Curleh Mustache.. how will I ever read 200 pages by Tuesday with Mahvel in my life alone.

Okay I'll shut my face until. EVERY CHARACTER SHOULD BE OP;IRON MAN NEEDS TO BE BETTER;MEGAMAN EXE SHOULD HAVE HAD NEMESIS' SLOT;okay I feel better now.

Jedah, Q-Bee, Donovan, Pyron & Hsien Ko are the best of the Darkstalkers that aren't Morrigan or Felicia for Mahvel easy.

In other news, damn, people can't handle this level of zoning can they?

Top Bottom