• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.5 | UMvC3 Invitational | November 24

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bum just got a message from Fishstix! House of Crack is in there! Congrats Bum! :D

All-star cast right now at Bums:
Bum
MH RayRay
MH AlukardNY
MH Smoothviper
Flux
CORN Footwurk
UVG Noel Brown
TS Fooblat
Chris Matrix
K-Brad
XAN IGT Unkn0wn
PZPoy

Coming soon:
FR RoachKing
BT Dieminion
BT MarlinPie if he stops trolling

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Holy shit Flux.

WTF was that TAC thing with Zero? He got like 3 seperate opportunities to TAC with Zero at once o_O

EDIT: DAT DANTE TAC COMBO

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Description pls.
TAC'd into Devil Trigger Dante, a lot of jumps, Air Plays, whatever the lightning beam move is, psycho crusher, all mixed up and multiple times throughout the combo. Was sexy as fuck.

EDIT: If that DmC spoiler is true (lol4Chan), can't wait to see Dahbomb's reaction.

kewlmyc

I hope ChrisG wins. I like how he has his own style of gameplay that no one has yet to replicate to his perfection.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'll be rooting for Moons and Dragongod until they inevitably get eliminated. Then Alukard and Nickcam, then Chris G.

Isn't type A marvel 2 style?

Anyway

phkhr.png

Don't start checking stuff off till Spooky starts streaming.

LakeEarth

K-Brad plays Type A on stick for Marvel...

what the FUCK

I made the same mistake, and it's too late to change now :S

X-factoring isn't hard, but you're supposed to dash with MH for the option select throw, but it is in a bad position with type A. It also makes plink dashing very awkward, but I have no plans to learn that.

You mean the Ass Clapper 130?

The middle row is a lock.

Can't control it = Roach King
Marlin Pie new combo = Marlin Pie DUH!
Free = FRAY!!!
Deadpool = Either Fecal Pennace or Mega Man Steve.
80k = the universe.

Steve doesn't use Deadpool anymore and I'd love for Marlinpie to surprise us, but we'll see. Dunno if Fecalpenance is gonna get any stream time.

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
I'd love for Marlin to make top 3 but I doubt it.

It'd be really sad to see a repeat of a Big Two.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'm actually picking up some Popeye's for the first time today for this event. Let's see what all the hubbub is all about.

Good man.

I've been out of the loop of what's going on in the FGC lately. Glad I have some time to get back into the hype with you guys.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Chris G is going to win his first Curleh. There will be many tears. Mainly from Fersis because he's Chris's biggest fan.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
For someone who doesn't normally give a crap about Marvel, this thread is somehow slowly introducing some hype into my body.

It might be that Eye of the Beholder trailer.

Top Bottom