• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.5 | UMvC3 Invitational | November 24

Chris G is going to win his first Curleh. There will be many tears. Mainly from Fersis because he's Chris's biggest fan.

vOnLr.jpg

Dahbomb

TAC'd into Devil Trigger Dante, a lot of jumps, Air Plays, whatever the lightning beam move is, psycho crusher, all mixed up and multiple times throughout the combo. Was sexy as fuck.

EDIT: If that DmC spoiler is true (lol4Chan), can't wait to see Dahbomb's reaction.
Spoilers from 4Chan were confirmed to be bull shit. I posted my reactions in the main DmC thread. For the record the spoilers made previous DMC stories look like Oscar caliber in comparison.

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
I, personally, would love to see Fooblat take it. Or Predator. Nothing gives me personal hype like seeing the mayor do work.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
40% off of BT stuff during Curleh?

Is that less or the same as Black Friday deals or did we all get fucked yesterday?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Chris G is going to win his first Curleh. There will be many tears. Mainly from Fersis because he's Chris's biggest fan.
XQBfR.gif

Inspired by your fubarduck .gifs

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dat Swagnus alt, so good. Does this mean they're using a prepatch version with the throw tech glitch intact?
No, anytime throw glitch was patched out just over a month after release and the Magnus alt was patched out much later in 2012 and closer to the release of the costume pack and costume collection patch.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I do that sometimes: Watch the stream while playing SFIV,KOF or Mahvel
Stream Monster: Level 99

#TeamSadLife

El Sloth

Banned
Haha, I wanna see how Alioune does with that team. Sounds like something Tokido would pick.

Edit: Magneto/Morrigan/Phoenix for those that didn't catch it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fuck, I forgot MastaCJ is even invited. I want to see him win just to see a Rocket Raccoon MAJOR win, and to see a pop off of legendary proportions.

Haven't tuned into any Mahvel or Big Two in a while, looking forward to it.

Again, been out of the loop for a while, but Spooky sounds happy and enthused, covering less events must be working out for him!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I wish there was a way to watch on the twitch page and not have the chat load up at all. I think that's why my laptop chugs when I don't popout the stream.

Also the chat's a cesspool.

Top Bottom