• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.5 | UMvC3 Invitational | November 24

Azure J

That Vergil is amazing. :lol

Also, that Viper knows what's up. Cosplaying with the best Viper color in the game? Instant classic.

V_Arnold

Is that Viper cosplayer really a dude, or does the commentator's dictionary contain no word for "woman", "girl" or "female"? :p

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"Vergil is like Joe can you sign my stick bro? That'd be so cool. I just need more power."

Roachking is on fire.

"Not even pee, dawg"

KuGsj.gif

number47

this tournament time. damn. should of taken their entry fees early to get them there on time.

roachking for more commentary while drinking

this tournament time. damn. should of taken their entry fees early to get them there on time.

roachking for more commentary while drinking

Yipes tweeted that tournament starts at around 8 PM east coast time (5pm west coast time).

Some of yall just don't pay attention. It's only 7 PM east coast time so they are ahead of schedule as far as I'm concern.

GreenScar

Yipes tweeted that tournament starts at around 8 PM east coast time (5pm west coast time).

Some of yall just don't pay attention. It's only 7 PM east coast time so they are ahead of schedule as far as I'm concern.

No, it was originally supposed to start at 3, then got super delayed, hence why it has gone from 3, to 5 or 6, and now 8, within the last 5 hours.

NY vs. Maryland alone will take longer than the time left until 8.

Good more NBA/College football time for me. My head hurts flipping back and forth.

No, it was originally supposed to start at 3, then got super delayed, hence why it has gone from 3, to 5 or 6, and now 8, within the last 5 hours.

https://twitter.com/IFCYipeS/status/272421501494505472

What are you a 09er?

This is nothing at all.. I've seen way worst. Trust me on this...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
No it was supposed to start at 6PM EST, your thinking PST time. They started streaming early at about 4PM EST.

The hell is up with your hostility? Not everyone follows the community on twitter, bro.

Jeez

I don't either I just check before I start ranting. It's called google! I rather here from the primary sources than secondary. Since it's Yipe's tournament I googled Yipes twitter. Problem solved!

I like the you know do it yourself approach before blaming others. But hey if that's frown upon on GAF I guess I'll stop. Remember I'm from that barbaric forum called SRK where everyone is an complete asshole for no reason what so ever, and we are all the devil!

#backward ass thinking.

Top Bottom