• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.5 | UMvC3 Invitational | November 24

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yo 8-man tournament just to get IN to Curleh? We in there.

Have there been any good matches with unconventional characters winning?
The tournament hasn't started yet as it's just casuals ATM, but the tournament has a lot of people invited who are pretty good and play less common characters depending on team/matchup. People only get invited if they're good. Of not:

MH AlukardNY - Iron Man, Jill, Spiderman (across various teams)
EMP Jago - Trish
TS Sp00ky - Captain America
BG Mr. Quotes - Rocket Raccoon, Deadpool
DRS MastaCJ - Rocket Raccoon
TA Marvisto - Firebrand
Dang or Dire (I forget) - MODOK
Damien / FecalPenance - Deadpool
A&C RDK - Trish

Alukard was at Bum's house stream yesterday and there was a looooooooooooot of solid Spiderman play.

Which one of you asked spooky about go bananas snapple?

wXiNF.png

JeTmAn81

No, anytime throw glitch was patched out just over a month after release and the Magnus alt was patched out much later in 2012 and closer to the release of the costume pack and costume collection patch.

But there's no way of applying selected patches, is there? Is there a way of getting the Swagnus alt in the updated version?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
But there's no way of applying selected patches, is there? Is there a way of getting the Swagnus alt in the updated version?
Not sure what you mean.

They could have had the patch that patches the throw anytime glitch amongst other balance changes, and just not have patched until the costume DLC released. That way, it would have the costume, but not the later patch that disables the costume. The Magnus alt disabling patch didn't have any balance changes or anything else IIRC.

MrDaravon

Dang and Fooblat right now are casuals yeah. The matches before were part of an 8-man tourney to fill the last slot in CM proper, not sure what's currently up with that. None of the Exhibitions or actual tournament have started yet.

Kellen

so is this 8 man tournament like when they have the play in game for march madness and the winner always gets bodied in the first round..

I cannot wait to get home and watch some Marvel whilst still having a bit of a glow from my work's Christmas party!

I wanna see Chris G challenged for East Coast dominance. I wanna see crazy teams!

Eating some Popeyes (whoo goddamn), bought a BT shirt + sticker and watching the stream. What else you need from me Spooky? Start the tourneeyy.

BY2K

Membero Americo
What the fuck was that!?

He missed the 80k but stomped Vergil to death and Bionic Arm'ed Akuma coming in as assist.

THE HELL WAS THAT!?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lol @ "...but she didn't deny it.'

I hope they're still doing Moons vs. RayRay exhibition.

EDIT: I didn't know Dahbomb was at Next Level.

Top Bottom