• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 features overview trailer / New Ways to Play

Im happy that I didn't play it at launch. Now it seem a complete game with all the necessary fixes and improvements.

I think in November i will start playing CP.

StereoVsn

What does that mean? What changes once you start exploring deeper? Night City is very well-designed to me, regardless, so I'm curious.
Start jumping around on roofs. There is a ton there that's just not done basically, lol. But players aren't really meant to see that.

From ground and at reasonable levels it's all pretty good.

SJRB

Gold Member
I like that they put the music composers in the spotlight for a bit, often overlooked but they did an amazing job.

I can't wait to playthrough again! Night City is one of the coolest city's ever made for a videogame, just like Novigrad in Witcher 3 was. Can't wait to get back to the city!

GymWolf

Wait, patch 2.0 is out?

Maybe i'm just gonna put starfield on the side and complete my second run on cb to get ready for the dlc.

Decisions decisions...

Edit:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
sorry guys
i thought someone said its live so i just clicked on update and never checked the version

They should just fucking release it.

Top Bottom