• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 HypeTrain | Just breathe (No leaks)

What platform are you going to play on?

• PC

Votes: 612 50.1%
  • PS4 Amateur

Votes: 84 6.9%
  • PS4 Pro

Votes: 139 11.4%
  • XBox 1

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Xbox 1 X

Votes: 130 10.6%
  • Waiting for the next gen

Votes: 377 30.9%
  • Stadia

Votes: 13 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory Blood

Brace yourselves, this game will take the world by storm.

"Alright, if you are interested. The full translation is“ you guys keep asking me what does my hashtag means, I created a female character then naturally I gave her a giant penis.”

That hashtag is #赛博朋克扶她实用技术 aka. #cyberFUTAtechenology"

viss14og0o651.jpg

Last edited:

Night.Ninja

Banned
Building a new PC for this game. Can't wait!

This is how I feel if the next gen console versions ain't up to scratch I might have to build a pc.

My hype kinda died but the more I see the more I cant wait it looks amazing, it feels like this might be the first game I actually do multiple throughs

Denton

I wonder what will be the target framerate on nextgen consoles. Hopefully 60 so peasants can experience the glory of it. Those ryzens should hopefully handle it. Hell I hope my ryzen will.

Mista

Banned
I wonder what will be the target framerate on nextgen consoles. Hopefully 60 so peasants can experience the glory of it. Those ryzens should hopefully handle it. Hell I hope my ryzen will.
Not possible I think. According to the recent 5 hours impressions, all of them said that the game ran on 60-90fps

But of course keep in mind that they were playing with RTX on

Of course man!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950x
GPU: RTX 2080 Super
RAM: 32GB DDR4
Storage: two 2TB SSD

I'm thinking I'll need to upgrade some parts myself for this, currently running -

Ryzen 2700x
RTX 2070
NVMe Samsung 970
32Gb DDR4 3000Mhz

I['m gonna see how it is on XSX first and then decide last minute if I want to upgrade the rig.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
I'm thinking I'll need to upgrade some parts myself for this, currently running -

Ryzen 2700x
RTX 2070
NVMe Samsung 970
32Gb DDR4 3000Mhz

I['m gonna see how it is on XSX first and then decide last minute if I want to upgrade the rig.
Allow me to save you some time but not money mate. Upgrade your rig

At least the CPU and the rest is good

Last edited:

Denton

Not possible I think. According to the recent 5 hours impressions, all of them said that the game ran on 60-90fps
Your post contradicts itself. If the game ran 60-90 on current PC, then it should perfectly fine run 60 on nextgen consoles.

Denton

My post didn’t contradict itself. Quote the whole post next time

I say hopefully it will run at 60 on nextgen and you say "not possible I think". And then you proceed explaining why it should actually be possible.
WTF?
Do you speak english or am I in bizzaro dimension.

Mista

Banned
I say hopefully it will run at 60 on nextgen and you say "not possible I think". And then you proceed explaining why it should actually be possible.
WTF?
Do you speak english or am I in bizzaro dimension.
The game ran 60-90fps on PC using 2080TI and RTX ON! .. You think next-gen consoles GPU's are as powerful as the 2080TI

English might not be my first language yet I explained the situation very well. Its up to you if you wanna be in bizzaro dimension or actually understand what I said

Denton

The game ran 60-90fps on PC using 2080TI and RTX ON! .. You think next-gen consoles GPU's are as powerful as the 2080TI

English might not be my first language yet I explained the situation very well. Its up to you if you wanna be in bizzaro dimension or actually understand what I said

Ah, so you just don't understand hardware and are ignorant of nextgen HW spec, got it.

Yes, if the game ran on PC with 2080Ti in 60-90 fps (of course, that itself is just a guess too for now, and assumes there will be no further optimization), then yes, on console with 12TFLOPS like XB Series X, it will run easily at 60fps, because guess what: RTX2080Ti (which I own) has around 14TFLOPS. Not a huge difference. Especially if they lower the definition of RTX effects or disable them, 60 will be easily attainable.
60fps framerate bottleneck on current gen was mostly caused by CPU anyway, and CPU will be getting much bigger boost next gen.

mortal

Gold Member
The 2013 chick is the hottest of the bunch. Why can't CD Projeck Red go back to the 2013 character?
Go back to what? The game has a character creator. Not even sure why that 2013 image is even included as that character was never meant to be V.

Mista

Banned
Ah, so you just don't understand hardware and are ignorant of nextgen HW spec, got it.

Yes, if the game ran on PC with 2080Ti in 60-90 fps (of course, that itself is just a guess too for now, and assumes there will be no further optimization), then yes, on console with 12TFLOPS like XB Series X, it will run easily at 60fps, because guess what: RTX2080Ti (which I own) has around 14TFLOPS. Not a huge difference. Especially if they lower the definition of RTX effects or disable them, 60 will be easily attainable.
60fps framerate bottleneck on current gen was mostly caused by CPU anyway, and CPU will be getting much bigger boost next gen.
Okay mr i know it all. We’ll see then

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Oh man... I already imagine how poorly this will run on my rtx 2070 and 3700x. That 2k usd pc from last year will be a piece of shit even though I don't think it's justified

Short katana gameplay. Animations are rough, CD Project Red style.

Maybe CDPR has PR geniuses in the team, because otherwise this is the second bizarre marketing move in the Night City Wire event. Both the fist-fighting gameplay segment and this exclusive Katana combat snippet look ostensibly bad and inferior to everything else shown.

Either they've decided to lower expectations so to surprise people later on, decided to bluff because they know they can deliver much better quality in the final game, or showing these a week after a third delay was announced and everyone was dying for some footage, after a one-year long drought, showing these just seems like shooting themselves in the foot.

Nico_D

I like many aspects of this game and knowing their talent of story-telling, the game feel promising. Combat tho... not so convinced about that.

In other news, I have never seen so many people obsessed over human genitalia than there are in the Resetera's thread.

ZywyPL

Banned
According to this hands-on:

The optimizing process hasn't even begun. Apparently he games currently utilizes the 9900K in 80-90%, all 16 threads. Not to mention running in 1080p due to all the heavy RT effects.

THEAP99

Banned
According to this hands-on:

The optimizing process hasn't even begun. Apparently he games currently utilizes the 9900K in 80-90%, all 16 threads. Not to mention running in 1080p due to all the heavy RT effects.
When would it ideally begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom