• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 HypeTrain | Just breathe (No leaks)

What platform are you going to play on?

• PC

Votes: 612 50.1%
  • PS4 Amateur

Votes: 84 6.9%
  • PS4 Pro

Votes: 139 11.4%
  • XBox 1

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Xbox 1 X

Votes: 130 10.6%
  • Waiting for the next gen

Votes: 377 30.9%
  • Stadia

Votes: 13 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory Blood

I would agree that hype died down significantly, at least for me personally. Compared to last year around E3 when I was salivating for this game, now I'm more in the - "cool, will play it, sure" mode.

Whats FF90? Also how can you compare Shenmue a kickstarter game with a big budget game like Cyberpunk?

You just wanna shit on the game don't you?

Sht on the game? What? Im just stating facts, everything is overblown and when the game drops its just Ok. How did that death Stranding turn out?Should i go on and on and on with examples?

Mista

Banned
Sht on the game? What? Im just stating facts, everything is overblown and when the game drops its just Ok. How did that death Stranding turn out?Should i go on and on and on with examples?
Its subjective. People shat on Death Stranding and I fucking loved every second and have over 100 hours in it

Stop talking like if what you think is what should apply on the majority. What a joke

Its subjective. People shat on Death Stranding and I fucking loved every second and have over 100 hours in it

Stop talking like if what you think is what should apply on the majority. What a joke

Anthem also called and said Hi. I can go all day.

MadYarpen

What we need is something of substance TBH. I guess they should be aiming with the marketing campaign for a little later in 2020, but still. It is annoying.

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered. I feel it's a huge risk, but i reckon if i can't use my Alienware for this, Why'd i buy it? Witcher 3 my #1 game OAT.

Boneless

I don´t have an index of other VR but watching Half Life Alyx makes you wonder how cool Cyberpunk could be in VR, like that would be out of this world. The game will probably still be really cool though.

MadYarpen

Thats interesting point.

The more I think about it, the more I like their 100% FPS approach. Immersion could be really great. VR would be another level obviously.

Some time ago I finished Kingdom Come: Deliverance. This is supposed to be an RPG and a realistic medieval sim, let's say. It is FPS, but with the exception of the cut scenes and dialogues. All the time it is very immersive, but then you enter blacksmith's shop and all is gone, because it switches to TPP. The same with all dialogues and cut scenes. I was literally thinking "this needs to be FPS only just like Cyberpunk!".

Efe

My Steam account is ready.

wcVaK4D.png

Last edited:
I'm a fan of CD Projekt Red and I like the looks of Xbox Series X, but I think that special edition console and controller both look horrible.

sircaw

Banned
I think Sony missed a trick here, i mean the main character in cyberpunk is called V and that's the same shape of the ps5 developer console kit.

Am I seriously the only one who went to the website on that twitter video?

They’re asking for a user name and password I love marketing like this

Username : C0r0nad0
Password : A4G@B3CBi$QKBgQC_GJQgsxtxsHmX24AvS%3XhXkV!P6r*UYvaB/PgGL7tn7qcg7fb4Gen7f333s8gJ+/DeQV5HWn3AY7D/Rn^8TP5ar
Passphrase 1: Plug in and take over
Passphrase 2: wake up SAMURAI the City burns when eyes are open
Q1 : MalonevHernandez
Q2 : Petrochem

New thread HERE.

Last edited:
Is that real damage and scuffing on the controller?

Anyways, Microsoft has it all over Sony in terms of hype/marketing going into 9th gen. At the very least it could mean a few million extra units sold for XBox if they didn't do all this hype-train.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Looks like we'll get something new

Edit: Meh, SteelSeries replied to the tweet so its headset related most probably

Last edited:

keraj37

I don't know if that was covered here or elsewhere, but I have a feeling that delay of release to September was dicteded by new gen consoles release time frame - so the game come along side with them.

Mista

Banned
I don't know if that was covered here or elsewhere, but I have a feeling that delay of release to September was dicteded by new gen consoles release time frame - so the game come along side with them.
Yeah but they're still committed to this gen release which changes nothing honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom