• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 HypeTrain | Just breathe (No leaks)

What platform are you going to play on?

• PC

Votes: 612 50.1%
  • PS4 Amateur

Votes: 84 6.9%
  • PS4 Pro

Votes: 139 11.4%
  • XBox 1

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Xbox 1 X

Votes: 130 10.6%
  • Waiting for the next gen

Votes: 377 30.9%
  • Stadia

Votes: 13 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barakov

osHoTPo.gif

Rikkori

Must be Pro right? The level of shadowing is excellent but oh boy, the textures are RUFF! Not too bad though, and there's going to be a patch most likely too on day 1.

scalman

Yes, have they announced what's in them?

Is it 4k? Dynamic 4k? PC Ultra textures? Are they targeting 60 FPS?
dont think Pro will get 4k even dynamic it doesnt say that on box , its says 4k on xbox one box means x1x will get up to 4k but not Pro. wich is fine i think.

Dampf

Leaked PS4 Pro footage
vQ00qEd.png

Gameplay-Reveal Trailer (probably PC)

JjfKhwR.png

Day/night difference!

Is this the first true cross gen game with next gen settings?

Last edited:

scalman

Leaked PS4 Pro footage
vQ00qEd.png

Gameplay-Reveal Trailer (probably PC)

JjfKhwR.png

Day/night difference!

Is this the first true cross gen game with next gen settings?
thats scene i wouldnt call it as gameplay as it looks better its like cutscene with dialog option, so its animated and waiting until you press button. thats not very gameplay i think.

Dampf

thats scene i wouldnt call it as gameplay as it looks better its like cutscene with dialog option, so its animated and waiting until you press button. thats not very gameplay i think.
Nah. The graphics are 100% real time gameplay.

I'm just talking about graphics here.

Last edited:

scalman

well maybe what they showed earlier that version just not exist anymore, like that moment from what they showed us vs ps4
CooSdS0.jpg

blurynes doesnt count as it taken from crappy video but all lighting is diff and textures maybe just low on PS4.
and like some AO missing too,

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: MrS
it will work on PS5 but it'll run just about the same as PS4. maybe better framerate but that's about it. next year there will be an update to add stuff like higher resolution/raytracing/3d audio etc
Nice mate i normally rotate between fifa and cod want to try some new games and this game looks my cup of tea!

scalman

it will work on PS5 but it'll run just about the same as PS4. maybe better framerate but that's about it. next year there will be an update to add stuff like higher resolution/raytracing/3d audio etc
i think PS5 will run Pro version not PS4,it should, and that should be some upgraded allready .

Kadayi

Banned
Yes, have they announced what's in them?

Is it 4k? Dynamic 4k? PC Ultra textures? Are they targeting 60 FPS?

Day 1 Patches address Cert issues (and require Cert themselves). Games get Cert Approval generally with provisos on certain fixes being implemented Day 1. The game went gold, but the further delay was caused because either one of the Day one Patches for PS4 or XBone didn't pass Cert (so additional testing and fixes were required) or CDPR weren't happy with the performance.

Also, what's with all the RLPs? Get Avatars

Last edited:

harmny

Banned
well maybe what they showed earlier that version just not exist anymore, like that moment from what they showed us vs ps4
CooSdS0.jpg

blurynes doesnt count as it taken from crappy video but all lighting is diff and textures maybe just low on PS4.
and like some AO missing too,

rtx on vs rtx and different time of day too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom