• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 Mafia |OT| Side: Scum

*Splinter

$_1.JPG

Karkador

Banned
Great historical perspective, Blarg.

I think we should take the meantime to recap what happened in Danganronpa: The Mafia Game, based on the best-selling PSP videogame

Sawneeks

Banned
Did you know this series started out as a PSP game? Tell all your friends on social media

I would like to subscribe to Danganronpa Fact of the Day.

Great historical perspective, Blarg.

I think we should take the meantime to recap what happened in Danganronpa: The Mafia Game, based on the best-selling PSP videogame

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....

Also something something False Hope Leader

Makai

I refused to make baseless accusations on Day 1 and for that, Town wanted me dead. I just wanted to get to the end of the game with my lucky buddy. But town wouldn't let me. I mathematically proved that sparing him would result in a town win even if we were both scum, but they were still going through with it. I put an end to his suffering and unlocked my natent superpower:

justice

gravelly voice
you either die a lucky buddy
or you live long enough to see yourself become the solo neutral winner

hello, i am here for the not pheonix wright.

how do you do.

Know what? It's clear we have extremely different opinions that will not be reconciled, so why don't we agree to disagree and move on.

dude, you are in a mafia thread, its the most appropriate place for ultimately pointless and unnecessarily heated arguments you could ever find.

oh yeah, i need a new avatar.

shit, somebody who knows anything at all about dungin ranpa, whos a character i can slap a screaming red egg onto?

These middle of the road opinions are what is ruining Mafia.

I'm drawing a digital line. You are either for anime or against me.

Pick a side For or Against.

your line is meaningless, anime will be a mixed bag however hard you push for or against it. peace and freedom, love and understanding. happytimes ahead.

also its inactivity that is ruining mafia, and i may or may not be apart of that problem.

kingkitty

I refused to make baseless accusations on Day 1 and for that, Town wanted me dead. I just wanted to get to the end of the game with my lucky buddy. But town wouldn't let me. I mathematically proved that sparing him would result in a town win even if we were both scum, but they were still going through with it. I put an end to his suffering and unlocked my natent superpower:

justice

gravelly voice
you either die a lucky buddy
or you live long enough to see yourself become the solo neutral winner

i can still remember the taste of the bagel

Faddy

Banned
your line is meaningless, anime will be a mixed bag however hard you push for or against it. peace and freedom, love and understanding. happytimes ahead.

also its inactivity that is ruining mafia, and i may or may not be apart of that problem.

I was trying to reference the worst gambit in GAF history but then I started checking profiles and your accounts are all too young

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318653

Bronx-Man

Banned
You'd think being an ascetic SK would've tempered Bronx somewhat.

(Should've made him vengeful too.)
You goddamn right I'm vengeful.

I could've pulled off the upset of the century if Nin didn't fuck it all up.

It's whatever though, I'm still the boi that got the win for town in Overwatch.

Sorian

Banned
You goddamn right I'm vengeful.

I could've pulled off the upset of the century if Nin didn't fuck it all up.

It's whatever though, I'm still the boi that got the win for town in Overwatch.

Live your life knowing that Xam did it better than you.

Top Bottom