• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 Mafia |OT| Side: Scum

Yeah, I kind of realised that earlier on, someone in scum chat came up with a much better one, but I didn't want to confirm or deny what was actually in the game.

I don't think they were all too unbelievable though, at least when compared to a few of the other vanilla town ones. Stanley's in particular was super easy to get around, since there was no limitation on not being honest about it.

It looked better in context!

As *Splinter said too, I should have given town a bit more information on how FA's worked and lined up to PR's, PR ones being obvious along with the possibility of someone being unable to claim (although nobody considered that possibility in the end) were supposed to be disincentives against a mass claim.

yeah this actually really surprised me, tbh i would have actually liked the challenge of having to stick with whatever i fake claimed

Karkador

Banned
The FAs just kinda made it feel like you effectively had two Roles, and there wasn't even a hard confirmation that they necessarily went together by design or were all unique.

Sorian

Banned
Ultimate Movie Critic
Ultimate Athlete
Ultimate Caretaker
Ultimate Politician
Ultimate Driver

Additionally, here are some Forbidden Actions which are not in the game, should you need to claim one other than your own:

Name Claiming
Quoting [Player]
Not adding banana to the start of every post
Not witnessing pigs fly by the end of day 2
Turboing a player
Having a vote on someone other than the vote leader at EOD

Name claiming was the only viable one to use really. The turbo one was really similar to nin's. The rest are just bait for getting yourself lynched lol

You let Blarg both plan and play in the game?

Sophia

The Mafia game will be figuring out who the ghost writers are.

You'll have to figure out who are the real ghost writers and who are just lying about ghost writing so they can fool you and the real ghost writers can continue writing. You'll also have to figure out which parts were written by Retro and which ones weren't!

Natiko

Banned
Reading Blarg's lamenting over being right on my alignment in the spec thread was glorious. You could've had the world Blarg but I think you just went too bull headed in your argument so it was easy to discredit lol

Ty4on

Reading Blarg's lamenting over being right on my alignment in the spec thread was glorious. You could've had the world Blarg but I think you just went too bull headed in your argument so it was easy to discredit lol
Another game ends, another town realizes they should've listened to Blarg 😐

Sorian

Banned
Another game ends, another town realizes they should've listened to Blarg 😐

I tried.

My biggest regret was not bullying (I could use better wording probably >_>) Star into overriding Bronx. I had completely planned to and then just decided to leave it to fate since people get a hard on for being distracted by Blarg and the game would have spiraled into non sense if I pulled that shit and was wrong on Bronx.

Verelios

I tried.

My biggest regret was not bullying (I could use better wording probably >_>) Star into overriding Bronx. I had completely planned to and then just decided to leave it to fate since people get a hard on for being distracted by Blarg and the game would have spiraled into non sense if I pulled that shit and was wrong on Bronx.
Should've followed your gut B

grats players and gm for completing dr3!

crimi v fab mod :)

gg scummies! natichan and flux so gud!

FAs were v interesting idea for me. would like to see it again in gafia! :3

Natiko

Banned
See. That's what I was thinking when I started bringing up Natiko's shit towards the end of this last day.

Cause I've had this happen before in retrospect.
I'm pretty certain if Blarg had just stuck with his initial argument and not started slinging everything else in and being hyper aggressive I would've been lynched at some point.

Coming soon to a Gafia near you:

4msS5iJ.png

Now with all the bastard left in.

Ty4on

I'm pretty certain if Blarg had just stuck with his initial argument and not started slinging everything else in and being hyper aggressive I would've been lynched at some point.

We would probably have ignored him and gotten run over anyways

kingkitty

we may have lost, but we will always have heart. good game everyone.

game wasn't as crazy as I thought it might be. FA was a very interesting mechanic though.

Top Bottom