• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 Mafia |OT| Side: Scum

FluxWaveZ

Also if you think I'm scum, who cares if I voted early, it should be no difference to you.

Well now I'm more inclined to thinking you're scum because you voted early. You're literally the first one to vote. And I feel like, trying to take advantage of how everyone's been town reading you up to this point, you would hope to gain just one more vote before the chaos of the end of the phase from someone who's easily swayed, like StarSketch (if she isn't actually your teammate), turbo me and end the game.

It's clear you were the bus target for today, everyone has thrown shade at you, I highly doubt scum can turbo this vote. I would have rather gotten to the heart of the matter since we're just going to do this again tomorrow but whatever. I need more time to think anyway and this gives new material. Now the game is making sure town doesn't vote for me so don't worry, you're odds of winning are still decent.

What? "The game is making sure town doesn't vote for you"?

Sorian

Banned
Well now I'm more inclined to thinking you're scum because you voted early. You're literally the first one to vote. And I feel like, trying to take advantage of how everyone's been town reading you up to this point, you would hope to gain just one more vote before the chaos of the end of the phase from someone who's easily swayed, like StarSketch (if she isn't actually your teammate), turbo me and end the game.

What? "The game is making sure town doesn't vote for you"?

If anyone misvotes then the game is theoretically over. I'm aware you want to sling mud at whatever you can but that isn't a false statement. This action has forced a thunderdome between me and you. Im telling everyone I'm town and if any of the town members vote for me then the game is over. If scum votes for me, it doesn't matter. As far as being the first to vote, that's a moot point, what did you think was going to happen, we were all going to count to 5 and vote at the same time? Someone had to do it.

FluxWaveZ

If anyone misvotes then the game is theoretically over. I'm aware you want to sling mud at whatever you can but that isn't a false statement. This action has forced a thunderdome between me and you. Im telling everyone I'm town and if any of the town members vote for me then the game is over. If scum votes for me, it doesn't matter. As far as being the first to vote, that's a moot point, what did you think was going to happen, we were all going to count to 5 and vote at the same time? Someone had to do it.

I was asking because I literally didn't get what you meant. If I understand correctly, how does what you're saying not apply to me? The game isn't ensuring anything from anyone else concerning you: you're not confirmed town, I've started to suspect you might be the opposite since the previous day phase, and now it's becoming pretty clear with how you seemingly want to end the game.

We don't know the alignments of whoever's voting, I'm not sure I even get your point.

And weren't you paying attention to the end of Persona? Yes, I would think that scum would want to hastily end the game once the opportunity surfaced, right? That's what they did, and it's what my scum team did in Werewolf 2. This is exactly how I was hoping to catch scum near the end of the day phase.

Vote: Sorian

Sorian

Banned
I was asking because I literally didn't get what you meant. If I understand correctly, how does what you're saying not apply to me? The game isn't ensuring anything from anyone else concerning you: you're not confirmed town, I've started to suspect you might be the opposite since the previous day phase, and now it's becoming pretty clear with how you seemingly want to end the game.

We don't know the alignments of whoever's voting, I'm not sure I even get your point.

And weren't you paying attention to the end of Persona? Yes, I would think that scum would want to hastily end the game once the opportunity surfaced, right? That's what they did, and it's what my scum team did in Werewolf 2. This is exactly how I was hoping to catch scum near the end of the day phase.

I never said I was confirmed town, you seem to be getting the hint now though, everyone has to vote between us now. Also, you expected the game to just end suddenly in the middle of the night? That's possible but I'm not convinced scum still can't just rush in and end it when everyone is awake.

FluxWaveZ

I never said I was confirmed town, you seem to be getting the hint now though, everyone has to vote between us now. Also, you expected the game to just end suddenly in the middle of the night? That's possible but I'm not convinced scum still can't just rush in and end it when everyone is awake.

I don't see why everyone has to vote between us, why are you making this a 1v1 situation? I was likely going to be voting for StarSketch, and I still might do so instead of dealing with your "thunderdome" game.

And, again, it was an attempt at checking if a scummate of yours was also present at the time of your vote. If anyone had attempted to turbo me there, but I had retracted my vote in time, the scum team would have basically been confirmed.

Actually...

Unvote

I'm very likely going to be voting for you in the end, but I'd rather not have a vote on you while I'm away. If you're scum, your vote doesn't really matter anyways because you'd presumably have 1 scummate left, and you'd need a townie vote to seal the deal.

If you're town... well, good job giving the game away, I guess?

Sorian

Banned
I don't see why everyone has to vote between us, why are you making this a 1v1 situation? I was likely going to be voting for StarSketch, and I still might do so instead of dealing with your "thunderdome" game.

And, again, it was an attempt at checking if a scummate of yours was also present at the time of your vote. If anyone had attempted to turbo me there, but I had retracted my vote in time, the scum team would have basically been confirmed.

Actually...

Unvote

I'm very likely going to be voting for you in the end, but I'd rather not have a vote on you while I'm away. If you're scum, your vote doesn't really matter anyways because you'd presumably have 1 scummate left, and you'd need a townie vote to seal the deal.

If you're town... well, good job giving the game away, I guess?

If you really are town and the game isn't ending then you have literally zero reason to be voting for anyone but me. For everyone else in the room, if the game isn't ending they know there is 1 or 2 scum between then two of us so why would they vote out of it? I know this makes you uncomfortable, it's ok.

DAY 5 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

FluxWaveZ (1)
Sorian 2194
FluxWaveZ 2195 2196

Sorian (0): FluxWaveZ 2204 2206

No active vote for Day 5: FluxWaveZ (has previously voted), Natiko, StarSketch, Ty4on

Day 5 ends:
bla_1487883600.png

Automated vote tally here

3 votes for majority

Ty4on

Think about Sorian and Natiko:
  • Sorian claims even night commuter at the start of the day
  • Natiko claims targeting Sorian N1, no result
  • Sorian claims odd night commuter

If one is town, the other is scum, scum has to be telling the truth in a way. So scum Sorian is either a scum commuter or blocked Nat while scum Natiko either tried blocking/investigating Sorian on N1.

The most likely explanation for me is both are the same alignment.

Cue Sorian claiming even night commuter

Ty4on

Because what happened is not impacted by what you claimed today. Lying does me no good, we need to hit running lynches on the scum team or we lose. So I revealed my FA and role and how I used my one shot regardless of the fact that it contradicted what you said today.

That seemed like the least of your worries considering that part was accidentally erased (o.o);

Ty4on

StarSketch — Town

Not much to say here. I was suspicious of her before, but after her override, I'm pretty much convinced she's town the more I think about it. I wouldn't understand this at all from a balance perspective if she turned out to be scum. If she is (or a neutral), there'd have to be something that would heavily hint at her true alignment caused by her true forbidden action or something. For right now, I don't see it worth our time to discuss her alignment.

The one thing I can't wrap my head around Flux is why you didn't attack Star earlier? Like what changed?

Natiko

Banned
That seemed like the least of your worries considering that part was accidentally erased (o.o);
Just woke up for a moment, going back to sleep but as I said with it being no result it wasn't something I could take action on and once he made his initial claims I knew it could be that or it could be a roleblocker. I don't have enough info to say with any certainty. Why do you think it's the least of my worries to tell the truth? It's honestly alarming that both you and Sorian seem to not grasp that just telling the truth was my best option given the situation. Still think it's because you're scum, but for Sorian I'm more thinking he might just be stuck in a rut trying to decide who is scum. Anyways this is the only thing that's been directed at me or at least that quoted me. I'll read the rest after I head to work in roughly five hours so I can figure out what fuckery has been going on with these votes and unvotes.

Ty4on

Sorian still feels manipulative af

It's clear you were the bus target for today, everyone has thrown shade at you, I highly doubt scum can turbo this vote. I would have rather gotten to the heart of the matter since we're just going to do this again tomorrow but whatever. I need more time to think anyway and this gives new material. Now the game is making sure town doesn't vote for me so don't worry, you're odds of winning are still decent.

Sorian and Natiko was my scum team as I started the day so I don't think I ever threw shade at Flux. I was suspicious and prodding for sure, but Flux was probably my highest town read today.

Ty4on

Just woke up for a moment, going back to sleep but as I said with it being no result it wasn't something I could take action on and once he made his initial claims I knew it could be that or it could be a roleblocker. I don't have enough info to say with any certainty. Why do you think it's the least of my worries to tell the truth? It's honestly alarming that both you and Sorian seem to not grasp that just telling the truth was my best option given the situation. Still think it's because you're scum, but for Sorian I'm more thinking he might just be stuck in a rut trying to decide who is scum. Anyways this is the only thing that's been directed at me or at least that quoted me. I'll read the rest after I head to work in roughly five hours so I can figure out what fuckery has been going on with these votes and unvotes.
Tons of things. You didn't post it early right after Sorian made that claim or really even at your own whim, but after Sorian prodded you to post it:

Is there a reason Natiko was posting and still hasn't said his FA?
Sorry, I guess I missed where you wanted me to claim. My FA is I cannot name claim. My role is Backup Alignment Cop. My PM told me I would be unable to take my spot until the right moment. After Terra died I received a PM telling me I had a one shot command to check someone's alignment. I checked Sorian's N1 and got no result. That's why I wasn't thoroughly convinced of his claim D2 but once he further claimed D3 it made more sense but at that point I didn't know if it was his role or being roleblocked. I didn't reveal since no result didn't actually tell us anything of use. I'm inclined to believe it's the latter seeing as what happened to Kark, but I really have no way of knowing.

Now to go back and respond to your other post. Going to take a moment as I'll have to do it on mobile and I have to find what all I'm quoting.

And then the way it is written. You're an analytical player so maybe it wouldn't quite be.
Sorian is lying! I targeted him N1 and got no result.

But no matter how I read it the least of that post's worries seems to be the contradiction with your result and Sorian's claim. Even if you really trust Sorian it's important because it makes it look like scum has a blocker.

Acually, Natiko could you confirm with Crimson if you'd get a PM saying "Action Blocked" or something like that should you be blocked?
In most games I think there's a difference between hitting a commuter and being blocked.

Sorian

Banned
Think about Sorian and Natiko:
  • Sorian claims even night commuter at the start of the day
  • Natiko claims targeting Sorian N1, no result
  • Sorian claims odd night commuter

If one is town, the other is scum, scum has to be telling the truth in a way. So scum Sorian is either a scum commuter or blocked Nat while scum Natiko either tried blocking/investigating Sorian on N1.

The most likely explanation for me is both are the same alignment.

Cue Sorian claiming even night commuter

I have no reason to claim even night at this point. I wanted to go into the night phase with scum thinking I was open for a kill tonight, that flew out so it doesn't matter.

I can grasp why you claimed it, I'm lost why you didn't just say it yesterday if you trust me so much, signaling to me that you knew which was my real claim would have gone a long way but too late now.

Sorian still feels manipulative af

Sorian and Natiko was my scum team as I started the day so I don't think I ever threw shade at Flux. I was suspicious and prodding for sure, but Flux was probably my highest town read today.

I am being manipulative. I don't trust the two other townies, whoever they are, to actually vote as a unit in a timely manner. This way I give you all two clear cut possibilities and a whole 12 hours to figure it out.

Sorian

Banned
Tons of things. You didn't post it early right after Sorian made that claim or really even at your own whim, but after Sorian prodded you to post it:

And then the way it is written. You're an analytical player so maybe it wouldn't quite be.

But no matter how I read it the least of that post's worries seems to be the contradiction with your result and Sorian's claim. Even if you really trust Sorian it's important because it makes it look like scum has a blocker.

Acually, Natiko could you confirm with Crimson if you'd get a PM saying "Action Blocked" or something like that should you be blocked?
In most games I think there's a difference between hitting a commuter and being blocked.

There is a dufference. If you get role blocked you get your shot back, if you miss by commuter (or doctor in the case of a kill), you still lose your shot.

Sorian

Banned
Who is the second scum Sorian?

I have no clue, the Star case even sounds semi-appealing at this point. I threw down in the Flux hunch and seem to have hit gold, now I'm just curious how people react to the rest of the day, ask me tomorrow.

Ty4on

I have no clue, the Star case even sounds semi-appealing at this point. I threw down in the Flux hunch and seem to have hit gold, now I'm just curious how people react to the rest of the day, ask me tomorrow.

In five hours work starts :/

Ty4on

At the dentist and will be unable to post for around an hour.

I'm still thinking Sorian is scum and Natiko is his mate. I've town read Flux today and in the recent exchange he also looked more town.

Ty4on

I think Sorian can be a lynch bomb. Something to keep in mind.

Maybe try to force Natiko to put down the last vote.

Sorian

Banned
Why didn't you point this out right away?

What does it matter? With or without this claim, Kark was still likely roleblocked, I doubt it was just coincidence that no one claimed that day to have their FA removed and that both scum and Kark would target Flush.

Also, really? You like the way Flux reacted to this whole thing. By trying a weak attempt at baiting a vote in the middle of the night and then tucking his tail between his legs and going back to harping on a third party when from his perspective I should be 100% proven scum?

Ty4on

Also, really? You like the way Flux reacted to this whole thing. By trying a weak attempt at baiting a vote in the middle of the night and then tucking his tail between his legs and going back to harping on a third party when from his perspective I should be 100% proven scum?
Pretty much.

I liked Flux beforehand as well. He's not controlling or playing good townie to get people to like him. If he's scum he's done a good job and I don't see why it's alignment indicative of him to fluster. If anything I find it a bit townie.

Sorian

Banned
Pretty much.

I liked Flux beforehand as well. He's not controlling or playing good townie to get people to like him. If he's scum he's done a good job and I don't see why it's alignment indicative of him to fluster. If anything I find it a bit townie.

Cool.

I'm going to sleep and I'll set an alarm for like 2 hours before day end, you do you. Read Flux's reaction to my vote, tell me that isn't scum who got tilted from an unexpected move, tell me why he's so worried about leaving his vote on me while he's afk. He's trying to play the town script but he doesn't know what the script should be in this situation. Don't even get me started with Ty probing me for who I think the teammate is so that he can kill correctly tonight for the best chance at success tomorrow if things go south today.

I'll keep "manipulating" and say this, the day should be ended by the time I wake up, preferably not in a loss but I have exactly 0 faith in letting this day go to time and all 5 votes being down and if they aren't then we lose. Also, as an aside Ty, fuck outta here with that fear mongering that I could be a bomb. If you were actually worried then the correct course of action wouldn't be "make sure Natiko is the last voter" it would be "we need to vote on Natiko instead because hitting a bomb ends the game for town automatically."

Ty4on

Just woke up for a moment, going back to sleep but...

When I say tomorrow, I mean next day phase. Either the game is over or I'm guaranteed to be here anyway. You aren't but that was more directions for anyone.

We're up all night 'til the sun
We're up all night to get some
We're up all night for good fun
We're up all night for town turbo

----------

Maybe slightly townie considering Sorian hid from the rest of the game in his qualifier that he woke up in the middle of the night.

I dunno. It fits the narrative really well that they're trying hard as scum which is what got them this far.

Ty4on

I'll keep "manipulating" and say this, the day should be ended by the time I wake up, preferably not in a loss but I have exactly 0 faith in letting this day go to time and all 5 votes being down and if they aren't then we lose. Also, as an aside Ty, fuck outta here with that fear mongering that I could be a bomb. If you were actually worried then the correct course of action wouldn't be "make sure Natiko is the last voter" it would be "we need to vote on Natiko instead because hitting a bomb ends the game for town automatically."
You were the one who brought it up so the bomb could just as well be Natiko.

Ty4on

Hmm, this is kinda clever. Sorian can now go asleep, random townie votes Flux and scum can still turbo while Sorian is sleeping.

Natiko

Banned
Well, I was going to try to pull a Persona as this day phase was going to approach its end by trying to vote for myself and immediately unvoting to catch scum, but that's not going to work anymore. The couple of minutes between those two posts was already hella risky.

What are you thinking, voting this early?
That was a clever move when I saw it in Persona, but you took that risk knowing if even one vote slipped through it would trigger a turbo? You're either extremely ballsy or you knew you weren't going to get turboed by scum. I wonder which it is?

Again, I had no way of knowing if he was lying or if I was blocked. Yes, if I had known with any certainty I would've just come out with it as it essentially confirms us both as town. Which it turns out..
There is a dufference. If you get role blocked you get your shot back, if you miss by commuter (or doctor in the case of a kill), you still lose your shot.
Had I known this..
sue me, I've never played with a commuter and have never been roleblocked in my previous games
then I would have known for sure he was lying and would've called that out first and foremost. You're essentially asking why I didn't make a big point to point something out that I didn't actually know for sure. Furthermore as to why I didn't "come right out with it" remember the context: Sorian had decided I was scum, as town my first priority was arguing my case to avoid Sorian opening up an opportunity for scum to turbo me. I was pretty sure role claiming was just going to make Sorian even more mistaken that I was scum since it contradicted with his claim today, but once I realized he was asking for the info anyways I didn't have much choice. It turns out he had been lying again today and that it actually cleared us.

I think Sorian can be a lynch bomb. Something to keep in mind.

Maybe try to force Natiko to put down the last vote.
But of course despite that you are all about this. I'm sure you would love to have town vote on town so you and Flux could win. Really this is going to come down to Star. We're essentially split into two groups of two at this point. I stand by you and Flux being the scum team. Like I said before if Star is scum we're just fucked and it'll be game over if she shows up and votes are down.

FluxWaveZ

If you really are town and the game isn't ending then you have literally zero reason to be voting for anyone but me. For everyone else in the room, if the game isn't ending they know there is 1 or 2 scum between then two of us so why would they vote out of it? I know this makes you uncomfortable, it's ok.

Of course I'm uncomfortable, I have no idea why I got caught up in this situation, and I'm not too into it all ending stupidly like this.

You're making assumptions based on how people should be behaving, as if your strategy is conclusive. Not too sure it is. In fact, in both Persona and Werewolf 2, scum trying to hastily end the game blew up in their faces. Who says they're not taking that into account with this game, and are content to wait it out?

There is no indication that there is 1 or 2 scum between us other than your insistence that there is. The fact that you're so certain one of us is scum is interesting actually. You know your own alignment, and that's the only one you can be sure of.

The one thing I can't wrap my head around Flux is why you didn't attack Star earlier? Like what changed?

The fact that those who I scum-read turned out to be town? There was no reason to be suspicious of the overrider when there were others I thought should be lynched more instead. But after time has passed and the number of players has narrowed down, plus Sorian raising the example of the double voter in Werewolf 1, I got to actually thinking about StarSketch's flavor, and how that might actually inform her alignment.

FluxWaveZ

That was a clever move when I saw it in Persona, but you took that risk knowing if even one vote slipped through it would trigger a turbo? You're either extremely ballsy or you knew you weren't going to get turboed by scum. I wonder which it is?

The "one vote" was all that was needed. Again, it was, like, 12:40 at midnight here, and I was thinking the only person who would end up voting for me there would be a potential scummate's of Sorian's. Seeing how his vote was close enough to my post, I was assuming a partner of his would be looking at the thread like a hawk.

Since the strategy I wanted to keep for the end of the day was basically gone because he voted for me, I decided to just "emergency" use it, in the chance that it hit. It was risky, but so was the same strategy in Persona. It would have immediately given us the scum team, and I think that's a pretty good reward.

I'm going to sleep and I'll set an alarm for like 2 hours before day end, you do you. Read Flux's reaction to my vote, tell me that isn't scum who got tilted from an unexpected move, tell me why he's so worried about leaving his vote on me while he's afk. He's trying to play the town script but he doesn't know what the script should be in this situation. Don't even get me started with Ty probing me for who I think the teammate is so that he can kill correctly tonight for the best chance at success tomorrow if things go south today.

That's a weird way to frame what happened, but okay.

I mean, I'm not worried to put my vote on you, especially since I'm really thinking you're scum now.

But things are pretty volatile and with only 3 votes for a majority to happen, there was no need to keep a vote on you, as I already said before, while I was sleeping.

FluxWaveZ

I think the scum duo (again, assuming that there isn't just one left), is either Sorian + Natiko OR Sorian + StarSketch.

Not necessarily town reading Ty4on, but he's giving me far less scum vibes than the 3 others. Sorian's very likely part of the team in either case, so I'm lynching him today, and that'll give a clearer picture of how to operate tomorrow.

Natiko

Banned
I think the scum duo (again, assuming that there isn't just one left), is either Sorian + Natiko OR Sorian + StarSketch.

Not necessarily town reading Ty4on, but he's giving me far less scum vibes than the 3 others. Sorian's very likely part of the team in either case, so I'm lynching him today, and that'll give a clearer picture of how to operate tomorrow.
I am shocked by your conclusion. I definitely did not see that one coming. Again, if Sorian is scum based on how he explained role blocking works I would have to be scum too. Otherwise there's no way I would have got that result unless you think there's a scum commuter which I guess I don't really know if that's something that has been done before but I haven't heard of it before now at least. Meanwhile you and Ty still haven't had much to say for yourselves.

FluxWaveZ

I am shocked by your conclusion. I definitely did not see that one coming. Again, if Sorian is scum based on how he explained role blocking works I would have to be scum too. Otherwise there's no way I would have got that result unless you think there's a scum commuter which I guess I don't really know if that's something that has been done before but I haven't heard of it before now at least. Meanwhile you and Ty still haven't had much to say for yourselves.

Yeah, because you're obviously telling the truth about you being a Backup Cop (which required a suicide from the actual one) who happened to investigate Sorian on the first night, a night where you supposedly didn't get a result back from him.

And what do you mean "much to say for yourselves"? What am I supposed to say? I don't have any substantial information to share on anyone else, or anything meaningful to prove I'm town. There was my vote on Bronx, but that doesn't prove anything.

I had asked you earlier what happened to you deciding that OceanicAir and I were attached due to our forbidden actions, and you conveniently ignored that so that your narrative regarding me wouldn't be shaken.

Natiko

Banned
Yeah, because you're obviously telling the truth about you being a Backup Cop (which required a suicide from the actual one) who happened to investigate Sorian on the first night, a night where you supposedly didn't get a result back from him.

And what do you mean "much to say for yourselves"? What am I supposed to say? I don't have any substantial information to share on anyone else, or anything meaningful to prove I'm town. There was my vote on Bronx, but that doesn't prove anything.

I had asked you earlier what happened to you deciding that OceanicAir and I were attached due to our forbidden actions, and you conveniently ignored that so that your narrative regarding me wouldn't be shaken.
My role did not require he suicide. My role was just only beneficial in the event I outlive him and even then it was a one shot. Of course I used it on Sorian as of anyone he would be the hardest to gauge over the course of a game. I would bet many people in my position would do the same. I had zero control over what the result would be (or not be in this case).

As for the OA and you connection I dropped that by the end of the day D3 I believe it was. I explicitly said I was going to ignore that as it seemed to be something only I felt. Sorry if in my attempts to solve I'm not perfect. Some of us are working with limited information unlike the scum team.

So far

Sorian has been bugging me for a while but I couldn't put my finger on it. I think it was mostly the commuter day swap and his reaction to Flux claiming he caught him.

Has Natiko done anything suspicious during the course of the game? I know we like ignoring Blarg when he goes full madman but since he flipped town I'm wondering if he caught Natiko doing something but failed to articulate it.

FluxWaveZ

My role did not require he suicide. My role was just only beneficial in the event I outlive him and even then it was a one shot. Of course I used it on Sorian as of anyone he would be the hardest to gauge over the course of a game. I would bet many people in my position would do the same. I had zero control over what the result would be (or not be in this case).

I know. It's just fortunate for you that the very role you apparently replaced is the one that died through unconventional means on D1, and then you happened to investigate the guy who apparently has a commuter role on the correct day he's gone. A bunch of coincidences coming together. To take what you're saying here as truth, it'd have to be through the benefit of the doubt, and it's too late for that.

Anyways, we're waiting on you, StarSketch and Ty4on to vote. I feel like we're at a weird stalemate right now.

Natiko

Banned
So far

Sorian has been bugging me for a while but I couldn't put my finger on it. I think it was mostly the commuter day swap and his reaction to Flux claiming he caught him.

Has Natiko done anything suspicious during the course of the game? I know we like ignoring Blarg when he goes full madman but since he flipped town I'm wondering if he caught Natiko doing something but failed to articulate it.
The only thing Blarg caught me doing is being logical, a grave offence to him apparently. Who would your picks for the scum team be?

I know. It's just fortunate for you that the very role you apparently replaced is the one that died through unconventional means on D1, and then you happened to investigate the guy who apparently has a commuter role on the correct day he's gone. A bunch of coincidences coming together. To take what you're saying here as truth, it'd have to be through the benefit of the doubt, and it's too late for that.

Anyways, we're waiting on you, StarSketch and Ty4on to vote. I feel like we're at a weird stalemate right now.
It's actually not fortunate for me. Like none of the things you said are fortunate for me. Terra living longer would have been far more ideal and investigating Sorian on a night he could've been targeted would have given me an actual result. Also apparently my vote doesn't count since I'm "scum" lol

The only thing Blarg caught me doing is being logical, a grave offence to him apparently. Who would your picks for the scum team be?

Sorian + you or Sorian + Flux but the latter makes no sense unless there's bussing happening for no reason.

Ty feels like a blind spot.

It's actually not fortunate for me. Like none of the things you said are fortunate for me. Terra living longer would have been far more ideal and investigating Sorian on a night he could've been targeted would have given me an actual result. Also apparently my vote doesn't count since I'm "scum" lol

Um...What?

Ty4on

VOTE: Sorian

I'll maybe have time to check the thread one more time five minutes before the deadline if you decide to go for Natiko instead and I need to change my vote.

Let's fucking go

Top Bottom