• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders 2: Definitive Edition listed on Amazon.com (and more from Nordic Games)

$24.99 for Legend of Kay Wii U makes it more appealing. I pre-ordered in case I decide I want it day one and the price increases. If the price is right it will be $20 day one with GCU.

Edit: Hoping for Darksiders 3 soon...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hope they keep the glitch for feeding weapons alive, please, I loved that shit so much ; ;

God I miss DSII, looks like I might have to grab a PS4 version and revisit my time with Death
Wish my PS3 saved carried over =3

My setup was awesome!

Scythe (Primary) Stats:
dcbltl.jpg

Glaive (Secondary) Stats:
nKDlcl.jpg

Abilities:
Q3Xt2l.jpg

Unstoppable + Teleport Slash = 1-2 hit kill
Bring out Ghouls, refresh Wrath with-in a second
Best damage was 25,000+ in Crucible with Secondary

TheMoon

So this signals that they reformed Vigil to some extent, and HOPEFULLY can fix up the Wii U version in the process. They did republish the game with their name on it in NA, have a look!

Also, doesn't the Wii U version have like all but one piece of DLC?

They did that globally. I've even seen a brand new copy with the Nordic Games logo in a big retail store here in Germany.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Even if you try to polish it, a turd is still a turd. Darksiders 2 was a massive disappointment after the first game. Oh well, hope we get a DS3 that fixes the problems of DS2.

thelastword

Banned
I had such high hopes for this series, really wanted to see the whole thing through. I need to play the stories of the other two horsemen dang-it. The female looked really interesting too.

xrnzaaas

Rotfl @ Arcania. It was a shit game and the expansion was one of the worst ones ever. I'm also wondering is this going to be a better port than the 360 version, because it was really bad (much like the console versions of Risen games).

Corpekata

Banned
Hmm may be in for Arcania for such a low price.
Was the game at least decent?

No. It's arguably the worst euro RPG that's a "series" and upon release will probably be the worst RPG on current gen.

It's baffling they're porting it. I mean, I guess there's not exactly a ton of RPGs on current gen, so maybe they're thinking they can rake some dough in by filling that void before it gets too crowded.

eFKac

No. It's arguably the worst euro RPG that's a "series" and upon release will probably be the worst RPG on current gen.

It's baffling they're porting it.

Ohh :-/

I don't mind a bit of Eastern Euro jank in games but that doesn't sound good.

Top Bottom