• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Penthouse..(Dubious stories of lust and adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
It took you guys this long to change the thread title?

so you dont even pull out? you just nut in them with no remorse at all?

PCF3vp0.gif

Yeah, that's not what people mean when they tell you to live every day like it's your last.

Jesus, Cyanide, does BritGAF need to throw yet another intervention your way?

Had sex with a girl in the bathroom of a really shitty dive bar (For anyone that lives in the SFV it was at The Scene)

Kept an ongoing thing with a 38 year old chick when I was 21-22. She didn't let me know she was married until after I had already smashed 3-4 times.

Met a girl from tumblr and had sex with her.

Went bar hopping with friends and I ended up meeting some chick that cams on myfreecams. Slept with her a couple of times and got chlamydia.

Sex in an alley near the Disney concert hall in Downtown with a chick I had met a few hours before.

Slept with a friends ex girlfriend for a couple of months after they broke up.

Have been "the side dick" more than I care to admit.

That's about it I think. Drinking a ton and doing drugs pretty much was the reason for any of this happening before anyone thinks I'm some suave ass dude or something.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
If she's on the pill you're not having a kid.

Creampie away!

Regularity has nothing to do with it. Pulling out early might be part of the reason, but there's still the chance of your pre-cum containing semen (especially if you're having sex multiple times a day).

My first child was conceived while on the pill. Nothing is 100 percent. Funny seeing so many act like pulling out is russian roullette.

Symphonia

Banned
Yeah, that's not what people mean when they tell you to live every day like it's your last.

Jesus, Cyanide, does BritGAF need to throw yet another intervention your way?
Why? Because I enjoy a certain kind of sexual lifestyle? Seems a bit harsh to judge me because I don't like using condoms. Some people don't like having sex with the light on, you gonna judge them too? Or what about those who only have sex with people they're in committed relationships with, you going to judge them? It's all about personal preference, mane. I like to fuck without a condom, sue me.

Why? Because I enjoy a certain kind of sexual lifestyle? Seems a bit harsh to judge me because I don't like using condoms. Some people don't like having sex with the light on, you gonna judge them too? Or what about those who only have sex with people they're in committed relationships with, you going to judge them? It's all about personal preference, mane. I like to fuck without a condom, sue me.

I think it is more the nutting in the girl than anything. But like you said, it is your sexual lifestyle.

Symphonia

Banned
I think it is more the nutting in the girl than anything. But like you said, it is your sexual lifestyle.
But again, I make sure she's either on the pill or that she takes the morning-after pill. I'm not going in there all guns blazing and expecting to walk away with no repercussions.

Vyroxis

Banned
Long story short? I mat up with this amazingly good looking 40ish gal at the bar. We hit it off, go back to her place, fuck like rabbits in a drunken stupor. Next morning, as I am trying to make my way to the bathroom with a wicked hangover, I get intercepted by her daughter. She basically calls me out for taking advantage of a lonely woman for a cheap lay when I should be hitting on girls my own age. I point out that she is my age, conversation continues, I end up in her bedroom. Mother sees me leaving her bedroom after, just smiles and says she will call me later. It turns out they get a big kick out of sharing guys, and they rarely use the same guy twice. Which is a shame, because they both had asses to die for and could suck like a hoover. Oof.

I had a friend, a bit of a deviant, who went to see a private working girl. She was clearly coming down from something and apparently half way through the deed she passed out. He finished off, then grabbed his money back that was sitting on the bedside table before leaving. He was pretty ashamed, but thought it was funny at the same time.

Ronin

I'm not much of a story teller but ah, what the hell. This was about last summer.

So I met this girl on a dating website. Really cute. She actually looks kinda like Chanel Preston, but without the lame tattoos. We had went out a couple of times. Nothing really came from it other than some making out. We had a good time on our meet ups and then suddenly radio silence. Oh, well no biggie and I move on.

About two months later out of the blue she texts me asking if I want to hang out. I had nothing else really going on that night so I pick her up and we head out to grab a bite to eat. We had a great time catching up and it's obvious we're going to pick up where we left off.

We bum around the city for a bit then she mentions we should grab some alcohol and go back to my place and watch movies. So we make a booze run and get back to my place. She's going through my movie collection and settles on us watching The Human Centipede of all things. Having other things on my mind, I wasn't very invested in the movie and I guess the drinks started to catch up with me.

I was half asleep until I noticed her hand was down my pants jerking me off. Hello. She straddles me and we're making out. This girl is going all in and I'm a little caught off guard at first but then I start to find my groove. She then stops and looks me dead in the eyes and says, "This night won't be a success until you've fucked me." Oh shit. What follows is probably one of the best blowjobs I've had in a really long time. This girl put in some work.

We end up fucking twice that night and both times were fantastic.We met up a few more times after that and each time was just as awesome than the last. After a while she started flaking on me again. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

I'm not much of a story teller but ah, what the hell. This was about last summer.

So I met this girl on a dating website. Really cute. She actually looks kinda like Chanel Preston, but without the lame tattoos. We had went out a couple of times. Nothing really came from it other than some making out. We had a good time on our meet ups and then suddenly radio silence. Oh, well no biggie and I move on.

About two months later out of the blue she texts me asking if I want to hang out. I had nothing else really going on that night so I pick her up and we head out to grab a bite to eat. We had a great time catching up and it's obvious we're going to pick up where we left off.

We bum around the city for a bit then she mentions we should grab some alcohol and go back to my place and watch movies. So we make a booze run and get back to my place. She's going through my movie collection and settles on us watching The Human Centipede of all things. Having other things on my mind, I wasn't very invested in the movie and I guess the drinks started to catch up with me.

I was half asleep until I noticed her hand was down my pants jerking me off. Hello. She straddles me and we're making out. This girl is going all in and I'm a little caught off guard at first but then I start to find my groove. She then stops and looks me dead in the eyes and says, "This night won't be a success until you've fucked me." Oh shit. What follows is probably one of the best blowjobs I've had in a really long time. This girl put in some work.

We end up fucking twice that night and both times were fantastic.We met up a few more times after that and each time was just as awesome than the last. After a while she started flaking on me again. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

Damn, what a great thing to hear.

Symphonia

Banned
I had a friend, a bit of a deviant, who went to see a private working girl. She was clearly coming down from something and apparently half way through the deed she passed out. He finished off, then grabbed his money back that was sitting on the bedside table before leaving. He was pretty ashamed, but thought it was funny at the same time.
Wait, when you say 'finished off' I assume you mean jerking off?

Twio

My girlfriend and I were drunk at a party a few months ago and I made the now idiotic decision to let her do body shots off of me when she asked. It was hot at first when she put the vodka on me but then she stuck a slice of lime in my mouth and things went south fast. She started licking the vodka off of my stomach and I fucking burst out in laughter because I'm ticklish there. Next thing I know I swallow the slice of lime whole and I'm fucking choking and can't breathe. My girlfriend realizes what's going on and tries to do the Heimlich Maneuver on me a shit load of times until the lime finally pops out along with something else.

I pre-ejaculated.

We ended up laughing about it later but holy shit it's still really embarrassing.

Long story short? I mat up with this amazingly good looking 40ish gal at the bar. We hit it off, go back to her place, fuck like rabbits in a drunken stupor. Next morning, as I am trying to make my way to the bathroom with a wicked hangover, I get intercepted by her daughter. She basically calls me out for taking advantage of a lonely woman for a cheap lay when I should be hitting on girls my own age. I point out that she is my age, conversation continues, I end up in her bedroom. Mother sees me leaving her bedroom after, just smiles and says she will call me later. It turns out they get a big kick out of sharing guys, and they rarely use the same guy twice. Which is a shame, because they both had asses to die for and could suck like a hoover. Oof.

tumblr_n0wu4gEr0G1qf1116o1_400.gif

Is that a true story? Be honest.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've never used a condom - ever - and I've only ever had one pregnancy scare after a one-night stand I really, really regret. Other than that, everything's safe. Most girls these days are either on the pill or wear a contraceptive patch so the need for a condom is removed. Plus I find wearing a condom limits the sensation somewhat and, not to blow my own trumpet or owt, but the girls I've been with say they love the feeling of me exploding inside them.
You gonna catch that HTML bruh. Your penis will be full of anchor tags.

Vyroxis

Banned
Is that a true story? Be honest.

Yup. I actually kept in touch with them for a while after that incident, the mother landed herself a full time boytoy in his 30s and the daughter moved off out of state for a job. Nice enough gals in the end, but certainly a little strange.

DrSlek

I'm far too tame to have anything worthy of this thread.

However I do know a tale about a friends room-mate, entitled "Crunchy Clusters".

This guy met a girls at a party and took her out to dinner a couple of days later. One thing led to another and they wound up back at his place. While he's going down on her, he feels something in his mouth. The lights are off so he wouldn't be able to see what it was. He figures it's just some meat from dinner than was stuck in his teeth. He bites down on it. It was crunchy. He thinks nothing of it and swallows.

About a week later he starts to feel ill. He begins to vomit frequently, and there's blood in it.
Of course he goes to the doctor to figure out what's wrong.

He'd bitten down on a herpes cluster. He now has herpes in his stomach.

However I do know a tale about a friends room-mate, entitled "Crunchy Clusters".

This guy met a girls at a party and took her out to dinner a couple of days later. One thing led to another and they wound up back at his place. While he's going down on her, he feels something in his mouth. The lights are off so he wouldn't be able to see what it was. He figures it's just some meat from dinner than was stuck in his teeth. He bites down on it. It was crunchy. He thinks nothing of it and swallows.

About a week later he starts to feel ill. He begins to vomit frequently, and there's blood in it.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

At least I don't want to believe.

Also see reddit "Jolly Rancher" story.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Man these stories... they're my favourite ;)

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, that's rape.
Aww come on mane, why you gotta go there?

They were having consensual sex, then she fell asleep. It's maybe a little seedy (I wouldn't even go so far as creepy), but rape? Have never woken your GF with some oral before? Is that rape?

Also, strap up when you fuck randoms, that's fucking disgusting. You're part of the problem.

3 girls separately in an eight hour time frame. No stupid drunken, drug addled scenario. One Saturday, three dates, serviced all accounts. I was pretty proud of that one working out.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

They were having consensual sex, then she fell asleep. It's maybe a little seedy (I wouldn't even go so far as creepy), but rape? Have never woken your GF with some oral before? Is that rape?

Also, strap up when you fuck randoms, that's fucking disgusting. You're part of the problem.

It's called Night-Rape and it's hot

Herpes doesn't work this way. Some people can get it in their esophagus but that's usually only in people who have some sort of immune deficiency. If this were remotely a true story, it would have presented on his mouth or genitals even if he ate a bowl full of Sugar Coated Herpes Clusters with milk.

I feel ill.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm sorry to play the ol' 'Rape' card but it seems really sketchy to me. She might've been consensual when she was awake but she passed out (and who's to say she was sleeping?) and therefore can't consent to anything else. Non-consensual sex is rape. Again, its s difference of opinion on what it actually is but it seems really sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom