• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deathloop - PlayStation Store reveals the game release date (May 20, 2021)

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
maxresdefault.jpg

unknown.png

Normally expected for the launch of the PlayStation 5, Deathloop has seen its release window pushed back to the first quarter of 2021 and has left us with no news since... at least, until today.
Indeed, the New Zealand PlayStation Store has just listed the Standard and Digital Deluxe editions of Deathloop and indicates that the latter should land on May 20, 2021 on PC and PlayStation 5.
Still according to the PlayStation store, pre-order the game in its Standard or Digital Deluxe version would allow players to receive the Royal Protector Machete (an additional unique weapon exclusive to PlayStation 5), a new character appearance and an item to equip.
The Digital Deluxe version, meanwhile, should offer, in addition to pre-order bonuses, three new weapons (Transtar Trencher, Eat The Rich Tribunal, .44 Karat Fourpounder), two character appearances (Colt "Party Crasher" and Julianna " Sharp Shooter "), two items to equip and a selection of the game's soundtrack.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I can't even buy it if I want to as PSN credit is limited to $150 and it's impossible to have perfect 150.

Heck, even $50 is too much for it.

Iced Arcade

Looks great, can't wait to enjoy me some Arkane

Probably wait for the definitive edition on gamepass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom