• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Defend Your Castle(WiiWare) screens! Actually looks better than the free flash game!

Slavik81

My real hope is that this game doesn't play itself, unlike the last one. Before all you needed was to convert enough people into archers that nothing could ever touch you... Then you'd walk away for an hour and wait for the level to end.

Insaniac

will this game be frickin impossible after level 15 like the flash game? (speaking of which wtf do you do when they start removing every new archer/wizard you train?)

Gagaman

I think the main thing that is making this game remind people of LBP is the googly eyes. It was the first and main thing that stook out as similar in style to me, anyway.

334kadt.jpg

Little_big_planet_screen2.jpg

Eh....maybe not.

Neomoto

Hmm, WiiWare looks like it's actually getting better support from 3rd party with quality games than the Wii itself lol! Seriously. WiiWare is starting to shape up very, very nicely I already want 4 games and they are all from 3rd party's (still waiting for awesome first party announcements though).

Ramenman

Insaniac said:
will this game be frickin impossible after level 15 like the flash game? (speaking of which wtf do you do when they start removing every new archer/wizard you train?)

wat?

Impossible ? Actually there's challenge only until level 15, where it becomes easier, and then the game plays itself, and you end up playing "clik the kamikazes" 'til the level ends.

Ramenman

Ho wow, it looks so awesome. Wouldn't refuse that for $5. Like, would totally get it actually.

Plus I totally think this is going to play better with wiimote pointer than with mouse.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Man when I played the Flash version I figured I must be doing something wrong, since the only way I could competently kill anyone was to just pull them to the top of the screen and drop them. It seemed like a pretty not-so-great repetitive motion to have to constantly make (especially since I was using a touchpad and not an actual mouse). Judging from that video, though, I was apparently playing it correctly! That's... not so exciting!

:\

MutFox

Banned
Tathanen said:
Man when I played the Flash version I figured I must be doing something wrong, since the only way I could competently kill anyone was to just pull them to the top of the screen and drop them. It seemed like a pretty not-so-great repetitive motion to have to constantly make (especially since I was using a touchpad and not an actual mouse). Judging from that video, though, I was apparently playing it correctly! That's... not so exciting!

:\

That does look pretty repetitive... :/

Top Bottom